Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp For The Mentally Unstable ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Camp Falls is a fairly large camp located in the middle of a forest, but there are plenty of waterfalls around the entire forest- which is how it got its name of Forest Falls. The special thing about this camp though, is the fact that it's not for.. normal teens. Camp Falls is a summer camp for the 'mentally unstable', so in other words, crazy people. But that doesn't mean that there's not tons to drama going on- in fact, there's probably more then if the camp was for normal teens. There's the possibility of falling in love, yes, but there's also the possibility of someone trying to kill you! - Form Name: Age: [13 - 18] Looks: [Anime pictures only please.] Personality: Diagnosis: [Schizophrenia, etc.] [No more then three of these, some people put their characters as having way to many] Style: [Type of clothes usually worn] Other: *Please erase the brackets and what is in them when you make your form. It's kind of irritating when someone leaves them there. - Rules [I rarely ever do these...] 1. Involve everyone, it sucks to be left out. 2. There can be love, violence, I don't care as long as it makes it through the filters. 3. D0nt t@1k 1ik3 dis 4. No god-modding. 5. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues. 6. At least three sentences, unless you have WB. 7. Use proper grammar and spelling. 8. Once the RP starts, I want everyone to delete all of their posts except for their forms. 9. After the RP starts, use parenthesis if you are going to talk OOC, and if you're going to do that please put whatever you have to say in the same post as your RP post. 10. Please RP in third-person.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Characters:

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Riko Lee Sato Age: 15 Looks:  Personality: Riko is very childish and shy. She is very loud with her friends and doesn't like going without physical contact. Riko is also quite clumsy and loves sweets and animals. Lee on the other hand hates people touching her and is rarely ever childish. She likes playing pranks on other people, both harmless and harmful ones. She likes to order people around and hates to show any weaknesses. Diagnosis: Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder. Style: Riko's outfits consist of either only dark colors or only light colors. She's always wearing a tanktop or a tube top, and a pair of short jean shorts, and either tall black (or white) wedged boots, or flip-flops. She'll also wear a hoodie sometimes, and when she does she won't take it off unless she's changing. Other: She has a pet cat that she sneaked onto the camp, she's completely brown and her name is Koko. (Sucky form~)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be the camps director?

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? It seems fuuun~

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry, my news-feed hasn't been up to par lately. Grr.. Here's my example post, it would be my first post, or at least some of it~ Jade's parents car pulled up to wherever they could find a space to park, and parked. She sighed and got out of the shiny, black vehicle, grabbing two of her suitcases in one hand and another two in the other. Her mother got out after her, an expression somewhere between upset and worried permanently frozen on her way, or at least that's what Jade thought. Jade didn't choose to go to this stupid summer camp, her parents did, and her mother insisted she would walk Jade in and check out the place her only daughter would be spending the entire summer. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Neon~Scars" wrote:

I know the last post was like 19 days ago, but I really like the idea sooo we should get it back going? ^_^
^^ yeah I think so, too! I'LL INVITE MY FRIENDS IF I HAVE TO!!! Devil

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join, misa-chan? I'll post my form in a minute or so....

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
DemiForever: You can join as well OuO

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"BrokenInsanity" wrote:

Neon~Scars and Sage_kittycat: I appreciate that you guys like the idea, but even though I haven't been on for a bit doesn't mean you can take it over. ^^;
Hey, we were just trying to help get the RP started up again, not take it over, Mrs. Jump To Conclusions!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

latest videos