Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

vampire luv ( open join!)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about vampires who are struggling to keep there lives together. There is love and fights , but who will chooss freedom than love? Name: Looks: Human or vamp: Personality: Other:

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

This is about vampires who are struggling to keep there lives together. There is love and fights , but who will chooss freedom than love? Name: Looks: Human or vamp: Personality: Other:
Name:Alex Jaxs LooksDazedhort Bright Red Dress, Purple Tights with white, Red Converse Human or Vamp: Vampire PersonalityDazedhe has been having alot of fights with her 4 brothers named Nate, John, Justin, and Austin, 3 bffs named Mario, Cindy, and Vicki, and Her Bf Kevin.Shes been trying to figure out where this hate been coming from shes worried, either they would start or she would start the fight Other: British

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Vanilla? Name: Olympia Lilith Eaux Age: 2,300 (She looks 23.) Human or Vampire: Vampire Personality: Quiet, emotionless, jealous, possessive, must be the boss, and has an attitude. Appearance: 

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sam Looks Human or vampVampire Personality; she funny and loves to laugh she always joking otherLoves her little hat and hates when people touch it

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

Should kids go to school

words that start with H

words that start with H