Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hidden Talents RP! (Closed!)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
So you have a talent that you have kept a secret for pretty much your whole life. But what happens when you audition for a chance to hit the big time. You'll have to leave your friends, your family, maybe even the one you love. Are you willing to take that risk? Form: Name: Age: Looks: Talent: Personality: BFF: BF/GF?: Other: ~Rules~ -Please make a boy and a girl entry and also make another entry of your choice so that at least one of your characters will have a best friend.  -Make your forms detailed. I want description in your character's personality -Please post a picture of your character (No Anime Please!) -No pregnancy story lines please -No killing or dying (the only deaths I will allow is someone dying but will not completely die, but will be brought back to life)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amy Ross Age: 15 Looks: Emma Roberts Talent: Singing/plays piano Personality: Amy is relatively shy but is very talkative and wild when you get to know her. Amy has sang since she was 5 but has never sang in front of anyone in her life. Amy is very responsible, kind, caring and sweet. She is probably the best person you'll ever meet. BFF: Micha BF/GF?: N/A Other: Has brother: Jason Ross Name: Matthias (Matt) Granger Age: 16 Looks: Harry Styles Talent: Acting/Singing Personality: Matthias is a calm and collective kind of guy, though when you get to know him, he is very talkative and funny. Matthias has always taken an interest in acting, but his parents feel that he should spend his time more wisely. Here's his chance to prove them wrong. When you get to know him he is a sweet, caring, polite man. BFF: Tara BF/GF?: Crushing on Katie Other: N/A ~EXTRA CHARACTER~ Name: Jason (Jace) Ross Age: 18 Looks: Louis Tomlinson Personality: Jason is very protective of his little sister. Though he does know how to chill out. He is the most popular guy in school and all the girls practically drool over him. Jason might look like a bad boy because he's always wearing a leather jacket, but deep down, he's a sweet guy. Jason is funny, kind, but also very crazy. BFF: Blake BF/GF?: N/A Other: Amy's older brother

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Name: Alana Fitz Age: 16 Looks: long brown hair,green eyes,and pink cheeks Talent: singing Personality: shy,clumsy,optimistic,fragile,and kinda Bf/Gf: needs one
(Please expand a little more on your form, you also need two other characters and I would like a picture, rather a description for your character's looks)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tara Taylor Age: 16 Looks:  Talent: plays guitar and piano sings but no one knows Perso: Tara is an out-going carefree kind of girl, she can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation, she is bubbly and very cheeky. Tara is also a hot head it doesn't take much to get her mad but when she is it's not pretty. She is also very open minded so she isn't afriad to speak her mind. She gets very clumsy around the guy she likes, she isn't afriad to stand up for others and herself.  BFF: Matt BF/GF: She has a huge crush on Jason Other: Tara was bron three weeks early so she was always in the hospital sick and getting tests done. They coudn't find anything wrong but in the end they found out that one of her kidneys doesn't work, so she has to make sure she doesn't drink to much even water and she has to make she is as healthy as possible. She also suffers from other health issues like migrains and sesures, she also has diabetes Name: Blake Ranger Age: 18 Looks:  Talent: Singing Perso: Blake is a cheeky flirty kind of guy, he may come off as a jerk but once you get to know him he's funny and caring BFF: Jason BF/GF: doesn't have one Other: He is one of the populars ~EXTRA CHARACTER~ Name: Micha Taylor Age: 15 Looks:  Perso: Micha is a shy smart kind of girl, and but when you get to know her she is very funny and bubbly BFF: Amy BF/GF: none yet Other: She's Tara's younger sister

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
~Girl~ Name: Jennie Sanders Age: 15 Looks: RP. Talent: She can sing amazingly and can play some of the most complicated pieces on the piano. Personality: Despite her amazing singing, Jennie is deathly shy. She has never gone on stage,or performed in front of someone. This chance was hard. She is clumsy, and has been bullied since the third grade. She's funny if you get to know her, and if she talks to you. BFF: Crystal Foyer, she met her in kindergarten. BF: Alex Daysler. She met him 4 years ago. Other: She loves cats. ~Boy~ Name: Alex Daysler Age: 15 Looks: RP Talent: He can play very compicated pieces on the guitar. Personality: He is a funny character. He opens people up easily and is a bit clumsy. Alex loves to talk, and he does some singing as well. He's really nice and kind. BFF: His Girlfriend and Her friend. GF: Jennie Sanders Other: N/A ~EXTRA CHARACTER~ Name: Crystal Foyer Age: 14 Looks: RP~ Personality: She's a great listener. Despite being a bit shy, she's really funny.She's clumsy, and a bit sporty. BFF: Jennie Sanders BF: N/A Other: N/A

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kathrine (Katie) Addington Age: 15 Looks: Talent: This may not seem like a talent, but Katie is fluent in most of the languages in the world. She can read anything and remember it years later. But she also sings. Nobody knows yet. Personality: Katie is sweet, but she doesn't trust very easily. But she will open up to those she cares about. BFF: None yet. BF/GF?: Matt Other: None Name: Kendal Age: 17 Looks: Talent: Kendal plays soccer. On his team he is one of the fastest and most skilled players ever. They have never lost a game because of him. Personality: Kendal does sometimes think to highly of himself. But he is a flirt and sometimes immature. But he can be serious. BFF: None yet BF/GF?: None yet. Other: NOne

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
(You just gotta create one more character that will audition for something big and yes you can be Matt's GF lol)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG!!!!!! HAHA. and okay to the other character. hold on a sec.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aviv Lila Age: 16 Personality: Aviv isn't very friendly towards people she doesn't like. But she does love her bestfriend and family. She could never be hurtful to them. Looks: Talent: Nobody knows but she a wizz at computers. She does special effects for movies and stuff. BFF: Katie BF/GF?: None yet, Other: None and I'm sorry this form isn't very long!

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy woke up at seven in the morning and ran up to her brother's room. She slowly opened the door to find him fast asleep. She smiled and took out her phone and snapped a few pictures before climbing onto his bed and stood on the mattress. She began to jump. "WAKE UP JACE!" she kept screaming. Jason groaned. "Amy what the hell?" he groaned. "It's time for school!" Amy exclaimed. "Ugh! Do I gotta drive you today?" Jason mumbled. "Duh! I'm not walking!" Amy said punching his arm playfully. "I'll be waiting in the car!' Jason moaned again before getting dressed. Matthias woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off. He hit the snooze button before rolling out of bed. "Great, another day of school," he mumbled sarcastically. He quickly got dressed and grabbed some breakfast and walking out the door, walking his way to school since his parents thought he should be more responsible about everything.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Cutest Names For Kittens

What, happened.

How to put pic on my bio?

How to put pic on my bio?

What, happened.

latest videos