Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Academy for Talented Girls (ALWAYS OPEN)

Posted By:
mE_gOt_SwAgG
mE_gOt_SwAgG
Star
You get a secret invite to the PAFG (which, FYI, stands for Private Academy For Girls). When you get dropped off by the limo, you realize that the PAFG is more than what you were expecting. . . CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Grade:
Looks\Attire:
Talent:
Bio:
Extra:
Qualities:

Name: Mairley Jones

Grade: 4th

Looks: Long, ginger brown hair that goes down below her knees (usually in two ponytails that stay on her back), belini lip gloss, cold green eyes, pretty black eyeliner, and warm rose colored skin.

Attire: White baseball jersey with royal blue sleeves, super skinny dark wash jeans, either grey Bailey Button UGG’s or black ballet flats with bows, and (if needed) a furry light and dark brown coat.

Bio: Father+Mother died when Mairley was 5. She survived for four years sleeping on benches or the sidewalk. When Mairley turned 10, she recieved her letter.

Talent: Can turn into Medusa or a werewolf when she is angry.

Her normal talents: singing, dancing, playing the piano.

Qualities: Open-minded, cheerful, always smiling, never shy, always friendly.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vivian Frances Crowley Age: 27 Looks: (Will add them later.) Talent: Can [transform into a vampire. (If that's what you meant.) Bio: Vivian was born on December 1st to Gus Crowley and Matilda Kolkovav. She lived in Rhode Island for most of her life until her mother was killed and her dad couldn't support her. That's when she got the letter.  Extra: Her eyes change into a silver color when she is a vampire.  Qualities: Kind, curious, much of a fighter.

Posted By:
punkrockny
punkrockny
StarStar
Name: Rowan Black Age: 19 Grade: College, first year Looks\Attire: Tsubaki Talent: Born musician, she plays guitar, all percussion instruments, piano, and the saxophone. She has a good singing voice too. Bio: She was born in Ireland and moved to America at the age of 10. She still has a slight accent and speaks fluent Gaelic. When she was 11 her mom died of cancer. Her dad became depressed and stopped caring for her. She hated him for it and started hating everybody. When she discovered her musical talent she began to be a little nicer. Extra: None Qualities: She is mean and disrespectful. She doesn't care about people or their authority over her.

I'm a fallen angel..
I'm bored to Death in Heaven
And down alone in Hell

I feel like a monster

I'm an American Idiot

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(So when can we start? Big Grin)

Posted By:
mE_gOt_SwAgG
mE_gOt_SwAgG
Star
WE CAN START WHENEVA U LIKE

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(I totally forgot about this RP)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Here's my bio, so can u accept it? Name: Lea Jane Age: 11 Grade: 6 Looks\Attire: red long-sleeved shirt with black sweater cover-up thingy, blue jeans, and CZ earrings. She has brown long (to mid-back) hair, deep brown eyes, and light tan skin.   Talent: Music, can play piano, drums, clarinet, and has a beautiful singing voice that could sound like a beautiful sounding flute if she wanted it to. (But not usually.) Bio: She has moved from family to family after her mom and dad died when she was four. She has sworn revenge on her parent's murderers, but scince then she's never returned to her hometown, Little Pines. Her tools of survival are a bow and arrows and a knife.  Extra:N/A Qualities: Is serious, and knows many wilderness survival tips. She can take care of herself for months at a time, and is honest to her best friend, Sierra Lind. If we can have 2, here is Sierra: Name: Sierra Lind Age:11 Grade:6 Looks\Attire:Bright blue T-shirt saying "Sweet as pie" with a pie on it. She wears light blue ripped jeans, cut off completely mid-calf. She has shining blond hair and blind blue eyes, and light skin.  Talent: Music. BioDazedhe is a regular girl ith an incredible singing voice for 6 years. Her life changes when she wakes up, not able to see! Her sight's been swiped away. She has no more dreams of acting after this, but instead increases her singing ability. Extra:N/A Qualities: Is Lea's oppisite in every way.

I wanted to make my signature invisible. Darn. Wait, I know! Hahaha!!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jody Harrison Age: (real age 97 but looks 6) Grade: She's in kinder garden but she's got the brain of a college student. Looks/attire: Are you getting annoyed yet? Bio: Jody is an orphan. Her parents were murdered after she was born. So she was sent to an orphanage. One night, 91 years ago, she had gone to the bakery to get bread for her friends, when she decided to take a shortcut because she thought she had heard someone crying. The person was crying, but crying because they didn't have any blood to drink. Jody went to help them, when all she could do was scream. The person left her there, stranded in the alley, to never go back to the orphanage, and only to kill small, dying animals to stay alive. She has lived in the alley ever since and about 20 years after the accident, she decided to kill the people who killed for no reason to stay alive. "Human blood lasts longer" her murderer told her "And sometimes, you have to do things you never would have done, to stay alive." Talent: Her cover up talent is playing the piano extraordinarily, but she is  actually a vampire. Qualities: Cute, friendly (to those she likes), only has a few friends that she wants to keep alive, smart, lovable. 

:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

• I am a girl, but I absolutely LOVE Call of Duty

• I play piano, and I sing. Music is about 65% of my life

Want to find out more? Read my page.

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(Can we start now (Wink

:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

• I am a girl, but I absolutely LOVE Call of Duty

• I play piano, and I sing. Music is about 65% of my life

Want to find out more? Read my page.

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
StarNight**200
StarNight**200
Star
Name: Annabelle Fritton Age: (from 1 to 100) 17 Grade:junior Looks\Attire:Will put up Talent: Singing and peforming arts Bio:will put up Extra:nothing Qualities:Incredibly soft skin, beautifully big oceaney eyes

Im awesome! Im ten! Im StarNight!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.