Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Whodunit? (Open, Need more suspects)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 (Please, Read the entire list of rules and the story.... Please?)    Everything is not what it seems on one certain night, around... 8:30. Everyone was thought to be asleep in the giant mansion, belonging to the Penvillians. The next morning, everything seems fine... Until one of the family members sees a man, John Penvillian to be exact,- gone. Everyone is on the edge of their seats, wondering the same question, What happened to John? A few days later, his body was found along a slender bridge, not far from the mansion. Once they found his body, they knew then- he was k!lled. The family calls in a privite inspector, to try to find out was it suic!de? Or murderr? Will anyone know the true story behind his death? Or will it remain a broken secret along the Penvillian name?... Try to answer the biggest question of all, Whodunit? Rules (Read them all please): {Extra Thing you need to read: I have an idea for this RolePlay, do not interfere unless you ask first. I don't like being picky about grammer, but no text talk. I may not accept your form, please don't start with me.... Please?} 1 ) Please, know you may go very far if you are in love with someone in the RolePlay, but please... keep it unmature content. 2 ) This is my first public RolePlay, so don't say the idea is awful; I thought of this for fun, not to be annoying. 3 ) You all have to make suspects, I will play the inspector please. I have a certain idea for this RolePlay. 4 ) I will decide who is behind it, so please do not ask? Please, if you do not like the idea, don't join, okay? I'm sorry if I am being annoying or picky. 5 ) [Importent] No Mary Sues/ Gary Sues! You cannot be perfect in this RolePlay, and you need a supposed alibi; If I want your character to be it, you cannot tell anyone. Thank you. 6 ) You may make your character suspicsious, but don't think that'll make your character be the culpret. If yours is, you have to confess in the ending if he had discussed the matter along further. 7 ) Long posts... Please? No one liners... Please? I'm begging.. 8 ) Do not bug me if the RolePlay is getting 'boring' it's going on a story line bases; 9 ) No fighting occ, (OutOfCharacter) and use (), [ ], Or { } When talking out of character; 10 ) Swearing is aloud, but please, be careful of what you post, My character could use it against yours' Alibi. 11 ) Please talk in 3rd person, or if I say, you can talk in 1st person format. 12 ) Have Fun. Thank you. 13 ) This is a mystery, let my character solve it, please? Make a discriptive Alibi if you may. Character Form: (May I ____ join this RolePlay?) Name ~ Age ~ Relation to the Penvillian family ~ (Married to John, Grandkid, Good friend... ect..) Supposed Alibi ~ (Be discriptive) Attire ~ (Clothing to be exact) Personality ~ (No extra cheeky and bubbily characters, they must have something... off about them) Problems with the family, Or John? ~ {Please, if you do not like the plot, do not join. Thank you.)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

;(Please, Read the entire list of rules and the story.... Please?)    Everything is not what it seems on one certain night, around... 8:30. Everyone was thought to be asleep in the giant mansion, belonging to the Penvillians. The next morning, everything seems fine... Until one of the family members sees a man, John Penvillian to be exact,- gone. Everyone is on the edge of their seats, wondering the same question, What happened to John? A few days later, his body was found along a slender bridge, not far from the mansion. Once they found his body, they knew then- he was k!lled. The family calls in a privite inspector, to try to find out was it suic!de? Or murderr? Will anyone know the true story behind his death? Or will it remain a broken secret along the Penvillian name?... Try to answer the biggest question of all, Whodunit? Rules (Read them all please): {Extra Thing you need to read: I have an idea for this RolePlay, do not interfere unless you ask first. I don't like being picky about grammer, but no text talk. I may not accept your form, please don't start with me.... Please?} 1 ) Please, know you may go very far if you are in love with someone in the RolePlay, but please... keep it unmature content. 2 ) This is my first public RolePlay, so don't say the idea is awful; I thought of this for fun, not to be annoying. 3 ) You all have to make suspects, I will play the inspector please. I have a certain idea for this RolePlay. 4 ) I will decide who is behind it, so please do not ask? Please, if you do not like the idea, don't join, okay? I'm sorry if I am being annoying or picky. 5 ) [Importent] No Mary Sues/ Gary Sues! You cannot be perfect in this RolePlay, and you need a supposed alibi; If I want your character to be it, you cannot tell anyone. Thank you. 6 ) You may make your character suspicsious, but don't think that'll make your character be the culpret. If yours is, you have to confess in the ending if he had discussed the matter along further. 7 ) Long posts... Please? No one liners... Please? I'm begging.. 8 ) Do not bug me if the RolePlay is getting 'boring' it's going on a story line bases; 9 ) No fighting occ, (OutOfCharacter) and use (), [ ], Or { } When talking out of character; 10 ) Swearing is aloud, but please, be careful of what you post, My character could use it against yours' Alibi. 11 ) Please talk in 3rd person, or if I say, you can talk in 1st person format. 12 ) Have Fun. Thank you. 13 ) This is a mystery, let my character solve it, please? Make a discriptive Alibi if you may. Character Form: (May I ____ join this RolePlay?) Name ~ Age ~ Relation to the Penvillian family ~ (Married to John, Grandkid, Good friend... ect..) Supposed Alibi ~ (Be discriptive) Attire ~ (Clothing to be exact) Personality ~ (No extra cheeky and bubbily characters, they must have something... off about them) Problems with the family, Or John? ~ {Please, if you do not like the plot, do not join. Thank you.)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{May I, the lord of awesome, join this RP?} Name: Ivan Penvillian Age: 20 Relation to the Penvillian family: John's younger brother. Supposed Alibi: He doesn't have much of one, and if he gave one, he'd still be a major suspect, given he claims to be out with his boyfriend {He's gay and proud} at the time, his boyfriend who is a known drunk, has no memory of it at all because he happened to be drunk at the time according to Ivan. Ivan was driving home, which is where he had found John and called the police, since then they didn't know what to think, only to be suspicious. Attire: {I find this one really useless, don't they change clothing?} He normally wears dark colored turtlenecks, despite how cold it is, and jeans, torn or not doesn't really matter to him. Occasionally he'll wear a t-shirt, but not without a jacket, his family thinks it's because his boyfriend supposedly abuses him. He never goes anywhere without converse or Italian loafers, because to him their comfortable. Many people argue about how he dresses, but he seems indifferent about it. Personality: He's a select mute, so he barely speaks, and can barely hold his own in a fight, even if that fight is a simple argument. He's easily panicked, but when he's triggered, he'll get very angry and not talk to you for days, worry not though, he can barely hold a grudge for more than a week. John didn't always get along with him, but they were really close, inseparable as kids.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yes, of course, Lord of awesome! You may join! I am sorry for the flaws in this RolePlay, I just made it and all.... But of course you may join! Thank you. }

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{No prob Broski. I've always had a thing against the clothing part of a form, no biggie. But I gotta go now.}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay, I have too, but I included it as well; Oh, you have to leave? Okay, goodbye for now! I'm going to see if I can find more people.}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[ Please, Read the entire list of rules and the story.... Please?)    Everything is not what it seems on one certain night, around... 8:30. Everyone was thought to be asleep in the giant mansion, belonging to the Penvillians. The next morning, everything seems fine... Until one of the family members sees a man, John Penvillian to be exact,- gone. Everyone is on the edge of their seats, wondering the same question, What happened to John? A few days later, his body was found along a slender bridge, not far from the mansion. Once they found his body, they knew then- he was k!lled. The family calls in a privite inspector, to try to find out was it suic!de? Or murderr? Will anyone know the true story behind his death? Or will it remain a broken secret along the Penvillian name?... Try to answer the biggest question of all, Whodunit? Rules (Read them all please): {Extra Thing you need to read: I have an idea for this RolePlay, do not interfere unless you ask first. I don't like being picky about grammer, but no text talk. I may not accept your form, please don't start with me.... Please?} 1) Please, know you may go very far if you are in love with someone in the RolePlay, but please... keep it unmature content. 2 ) This is my first public RolePlay, so don't say the idea is awful; I thought of this for fun, not to be annoying. 3 ) You all have to make suspects, I will play the inspector please. I have a certain idea for this RolePlay. 4 ) I will decide who is behind it, so please do not ask? Please, if you do not like the idea, don't join, okay? I'm sorry if I am being annoying or picky. 5 ) [Importent] No Mary Sues/ Gary Sues! You cannot be perfect in this RolePlay, and you need a supposed alibi; If I want your character to be it, you cannot tell anyone. Thank you. 6 ) You may make your character suspicsious, but don't think that'll make your character be the culpret. If yours is, you have to confess in the ending if he had discussed the matter along further. 7 ) Long posts... Please? No one liners... Please? I'm begging.. 8 ) Do not bug me if the RolePlay is getting 'boring' it's going on a story line bases; 9 ) No fighting occ, (OutOfCharacter) and use (), [ ], Or { } When talking out of character; 10 ) Swearing is aloud, but please, be careful of what you post, My character could use it against yours' Alibi. 11 ) Please talk in 3rd person, or if I say, you can talk in 1st person format. 12 ) Have Fun. Thank you. 13 ) This is a mystery, let my character solve it, please? Make a discriptive Alibi if you may. Character Form: (May I ____ join this RolePlay?) Name ~ Age ~ Relation to the Penvillian family ~ (Married to John, Grandkid, Good friend... ect..) Supposed Alibi ~ (Be discriptive) Attire ~ (Clothing to be exact) Personality ~ (No extra cheeky and bubbily characters, they must have something... off about them) Problems with the family, Or John? ~ {Please, if you do not like the plot, do not join. Thank you.)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos