Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Thought we were forever (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
So hey I haven't done rps in a while but I've been wanting to do one, so I'm back (: This rp is a love drama high-school rp. Young love is the best and the worst thing that could happen at this point. Three little words can change your whole world. You think this love is forever but heartbreak is sure to come. Love is just one of the obstacles, but when bullies, teachers, and other people are on your back how can you handle all of this? Rules Please try to make 2 characters boy and girl. Try to keep this rp alive No need to ask to join Please use correct grammar and spelling Form Name Age looks Personality Bio Other

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it says no need to ask to join, but can I join? If not thats fine! Big Grin

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course! Join (:

Please?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! Love your siggy by the way! One question, can I use an anime pic for looks?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alina Lothaine Age:16 Looks: long auburn hair that goes to her thighs with unusual amounts of blonde mixed with her hair, she has aqua blue eyes, pale skin and freckles sprinkeled across her nose. Personality: Alina has no siblins thus, making it hard for her to interacr and speak well with others, she likes to read and munch on snacks while she does so , she is sweet kind and optimistic when you get to know her. Bio: her brother died at age three with cancer she has never spoken ever since. Other: N/A

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I did miss you Ruby. :3 Name: Dilynn Age: 17 Looks: Chelan Personality: Sweet, outgoing, generous, nice, kind, caring, friendly, gentle, calm, smart, and understanding. Bio: Dilynn was born to her loving parents, when she was growing up, she moved around alot due to her dad's job changing and due to the lost of her mom. After a few months, she started to live with her aunt and uncle, due to her dad being low on money. Other: None Name: Jacob Age: 17 Looks: Dirty blone hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Personality: Laid back, outgoing, generous, soft spoken, and a gentleman. Bio: Jacob was born in Florida, at an young age, he moved with his parents to have a better life and so he did. When he was growing up, his parents had divorced and he stayed with his dad. He has been living with his dad, ever since. Other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"candyheart101" wrote:

Thank you! Love your siggy by the way! One question, can I use an anime pic for looks?
Thanks(: and yes you can

Please?

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry ,im horrible at forums but im more advanced at roleplaying

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! And your welcome xD ! Name: Raven Mitchelson Age: 16 Looks: Personality: She is shy when meeting new people but outgoing and crazy around her friends. She is the adventerous and mischievous type of girl. Bio: Her brother, Xavier died when she was only 8, and ever since than, she feels that she can trust no one for some reason.  Will make second form.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Marshalls Age:17 Looks: Personality: He is the rebelious troublemaking type. He is usually rude when you first meet him. Once you get to know him, he is very kind,caring and protective. Bio: His father was an alcoholic and would sometimes abuse him. Even though his mother and him left his dad, he still bears the memories.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos