Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We'll Survive.. For Love {Open ~ ATJ)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Fire blazes past the crashed buildings. Everyone ran away, their faces in terror as the huge buildings crumbled to the ground. Tears were shead, lives were lost... The war of 2020 rages on, harder and more violent than before... Everyone fights for their lives, hoping to survive... Not for themselves, but for the many who were lost in the tragic event. The war is from America, and England. Love will happen between sides, conflict will rise, lives will be lost, hearts broken, lives shattered, what will happen next?  Your Choice. Rules ~ 1) Please, if I reject your forum, don't argue, i've been RolePlaying for a while, and I know it hurts to be rejected in a RolePlay, but you have to accept it.. 2) Make a boy and girl so no one is left out. 3) Life isn't easy in a war, don't make it like, *Runs, hitting the bad guy off a cliff* ____: I did it! I won the war! 4) This is in 1st person format, please do it like this if you are not sure: Lynn ~ I sighed, seeing more people over the edge.. "Hello?" I called out, my breath shaky. I held my bow close to my chest, hoping they weren't English Soldiers.. 5) Have fun ^.^ Ask to join by the way~  Name ~ Age ~ Personality ~ Biogrophy (Short or Long) ~ Looks ~ Attire ~  Anything else important? ~ Side? ~ (English or American) Other~? ~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(may i join please)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Broken heartz" wrote:

(may i join please)
(Of course you may ^.^ Thank you~)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Clothing ^.^}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Sam Johonse Age 15 Personality advetourous and fun loving likes to hide on people and hates to many people and is determand Biogrophy lost her mom and brother in the war and her dad left when she was 5 she's now on her own she's never been liked she's been in hiding for awhile and finally came out and this is want she came back to Looks ~ Attire ~ Anything else important?no Side? ~ american Other no Name: Danny Westerman Age:16 personality: quite hates to many people and has short trem memory loss bio: He always lived on his own and has no trace of his family Looks:guy attire anything eles important:no side american other:no (sorry forgot guy here he is)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name ~ Lynn Lions {Goes by Lynn or Ly} Age ~ 15 Personality ~ Lynn is a jokester, but is very depressed. Her family passed away, leaving her with her adopted mother and father. They loved her, but she always felt... Left out in life.. She is very rebellious, and Very sarcastic. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She's a type of loner, always alone, always invisible. She never tries to be popular... Mostly because she dispises them with her life. She isnt friendly, exactly the opposite. She isn't afraid of fighting, she enjoys it more then anything in her messed up life. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, nor fighting for what she believes in. She is hopeless to love, but fights through her solem pain.. Biogrophy (Short or Long) ~ Lynn was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. She and her mother and father were seperated, causing them not to really know eachother at all.  Looks ~  Attire ~  Lynn usually wears a black and silver tank top, laced with a chain belt around her waist. She usually wears black camo shorts, which have a gray lace underneath, plus bullletproof padding underneath. She wears knee high jet black boots, which are tinged a light gray. She has a ripped and tattered dirty black jacket, which is now a vest, that covers her tank-top straps. Anything else important? ~ Lynn is good with the Bow and Arrows, but can use a sheild pretty well. She is flexible, and is very good at martial arts. Side? ~ (English or American) English (Briten) Other~? ~ She may die ^.^

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Broken heartz" wrote:

Name Kitty Johonse Age 15 Personality advetourous and fun loving likes to hide on people and hates to many people and is determand Biogrophy lost her mom and brother in the war and her dad left when she was 5 she's now on her own she's never been liked she's been in hiding for awhile and finally came out and this is want she came back to Looks ~ Attire ~ Anything else important?no Side? ~ american Other no
(^.^ Accepted)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? Here is 2 form if it's a yes. Name ~ Zoey Lilans Age ~ 14 Personality ~ Sassy, Strong, a Fighter, and Mature Biography (Short or Long) ~ Zoey is a 14 YRO Fighter. She is really strong. Her BFF is Jacob. Looks ~ Dirty Blonde Hair in pigtails, Brown Eyes, and Contacts Attire ~  Old Jean Shorts, Jeweled Tanks, Graphic T-shirts, skinny jeans, black high tops  and combat boots Anything else important? ~ Nothing I can think of Side? ~ (English or American) American Other~? ~N/A Name ~ Jacob Mariot Age ~ 15 Personality ~ Kind, Protective, and Smart. Good fighter Biogrophy (Short or Long) ~ Jacob is a 15 YRO fighter. He has a crush on Zoey but doesn't know how to tell her. Looks ~ Brown hair, Blue eyes, muscular, and tall  Attire ~  Jeans, Graphic T's, Sneakers Anything else important? ~ N/A Side? ~ (English or American) American Other~? ~N/A

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

Can I join? Here is 2 form if it's a yes. Name ~ Zoey Lilans Age ~ 14 Personality ~ Sassy, Strong, a Fighter, and Mature Biography (Short or Long) ~ Zoey is a 14 YRO Fighter. She is really strong. Her BFF is Jacob. Looks ~ Dirty Blonde Hair in pigtails, Brown Eyes, and Contacts Attire ~ Old Jean Shorts, Jeweled Tanks, Graphic T-shirts, skinny jeans, black high tops and combat boots Anything else important? ~ Nothing I can think of Side? ~ (English or American) American Other~? ~N/A Name ~ Jacob Mariot Age ~ 15 Personality ~ Kind, Protective, and Smart. Good fighter Biogrophy (Short or Long) ~ Jacob is a 15 YRO fighter. He has a crush on Zoey but doesn't know how to tell her. Looks ~ Brown hair, Blue eyes, muscular, and tall Attire ~ Jeans, Graphic T's, Sneakers Anything else important? ~ N/A Side? ~ (English or American) American Other~? ~N/A
{Accepted, but they are Best friends? Okaii ^,^}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?? smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos