Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
 Oh, I didn't see you there. Hello, I'm Fredrick Lanrete and right here is Lanrete's Summer Camp! We've just opened and I'm hoping to get loads of amazing new campers! You get to take part in all of our amazing activities, play around the lake, stay up late by the fire or just with friends in your cabins AND You can even bring pets! So call the number at the bottom of the screen if you want to meet me and all of my camp councillors! Hope ta see you at LANRETE SUMMER CAMP, Where Summer lasts forever You're parents called the number. You're excited, or you're not. But one thing is for certain. You're going.You'll be at this camp all summer, and maybe a little longer. (Flip Lanrete backwards for a clue) Rules: 1) Check the notifications to see whats happened in the RP while you were gone. 2) Comment me updates for the Notifications. 3) If someones says 'Don't go far without me' or something like that. 5 pages max. 4) To avoid 'complications' comment people if you want to date their character, I hate ut when people kill themselves over unrequited crushes -.- 5) No killing or other mature content 6) This kinda just info, but each dorm has a dorm 'guard' which is really just a cat. And just don't be stupid and do what I say? hate making unnecessary ones of these, so don't give me reason. Cabins: (I may expand) Moon: (Girls) 1) Juliet | 15 | Flo 2) Kitty | 16 | Broken Heartz 3) Maiiko | 15 | Iz 4) Evelyn | 15 | Jomeimei Guard: Light Star: (Boys) 1) Louis | 16 | Carrie 2) Samuel | 17 | Emily 3) Marcus | 17 | Emily 4) -May make a dude- Guard: Stone Cloud: (Girls) 1) Carduus | 14 | Gupi 2) Millicent | 15 | Sparx 3) Arianna | 16 | superstare 4) Jewel | 15 | Carrie Guard: Dove Sun: (Boys) 1) Johnny | 15 | Flo 2) Jasper | 17 | Emily 3) ~Reserved, if Mary wants to join~ 4) Nico | 16 | Quincee Guard: Spot Form Name: Nickname: (Optional) Age: (14-17) Gender: Cabin:  Pet: (From a fish to a horse, just nothing...stupid) (I'd like looks) (Optional) Bio: (At least 2 sentences) Other: Looks: (Prefer a picture but a detailed description is fine) My Form Name: Carduus Terra Nickname: Dus and Card- Hates them. Thistle- Kinda okay with Age: 14 Gender: Female Cabin: Cloud Pet: A male cat, Mufasa (Profile Pic) Bio: Her life has always been rushed, her father owns a big gadget company and her mother was a famous lawyer so everything was rushed. She moved constantly, place to place, school to school - nothing was permanent. Her father was 'home' the most and she developed her british accent from him, though is fluent in her mothers first language of french. This summer her parents decided to send her to camp instead of taking her to Hong Kong or New York. She isn't pleased. Other: nah Looks: A little shorter then average height she has an attractive figure with long, shapely legs. She has an obsession with fashion, designers and shoes, especially boots. Mostly due to her parents spoiling her rottenNormalPortrait Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and is incredibly straight causing most people to disbelieve it's natural. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes which people assume contacts though really a birth defect. She is full of herself because she knows she is attractive, which really turns off most guys. Notifications Update- Everyone sitting by the unlight fire chatting. Nobody knows their cabins or seen any adults yet. We're on a sort of pause cos I need the rest of the guys. Relationships- Nothing more then 'they look cute' sort of look Time and day- 5:45 PM, The 3rd day of summer

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The Guards approving

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juliet Williams Nickname: Juli Age: 15 Gender: Girl Cabin: Moon Pet: Dog, Corgi, Name: Connie, Gender:Female looksDazedhort and fluffy, cute little brown eyed. Bio: Has faced many epic experiences, Such as Bungee jumping, and Back to the future. She loves Mythical creature like vampires and Loves shakespear. Other:nope Looks: Stephanie Scott

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Johnny Williams Nickname: John or Joe Age: 15 Gender: Male Cabin: sun Pet: same as his twin Juliet Bio: Is Juliet's twin brother, is good with girls. Doesn't like Shakespeare a lot, just a little. Is smart mouthed. Gets provoked easily and is over protective of his sister Other: no. Looks: Daniel Radcliffe

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kitty Westermann Nickname: Kit or Kitty-cat Age: 16 Gender: F Cabin: moon Pet: Female dog LeeLoo Bio: She lives with her dad and 3 other brothers and LeeLoo. Her mom died of cancer 3 years ago.Nothing has ever been the same. Her dad owns a book store and has books pilled all over the house. Her best friend moved to washington a year after the death She cant wait to go she loves the outdoors and has never gone camping. Other: none Looks:

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Both approved! but star is for guys not girls

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(when may we start?)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(now??)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(kay)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(Bump)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How are you wearing your hair now?!

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your favorite song?

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos