Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like me to change it?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
-Yes- I'll be making teh starting post now if you guys could delete any non form posts would you? also, invite friends. And ones who will make guys.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(yay)

:x

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(AARH! My whole thing got deleted! Stupid brother!!! Sorry it's taken sk long, had to redo!) A tall man opened the large gates of the camp, seeing some cars had arrived. He walked to a cabin and entered, sitting down inside and putting a CD on repeat. A voice echoed from speakers all aorund the camp grounds. "Hello Campers! Would you all put your things on the grass area near the camp fire then go and sit on the logs around the fire. Thank you!" A blonde girl in a tight fitted light purple dress walked into camp, the only one who seemed brave enough to leave the cars sitting outside. She heard the recording and placed her dark purple bags on the grass and yawning walked bakc to the car, it stood out as it looked brand new and more expensive then the average house. She opened the passenger door "Goodbye Papa"she said to the main in the passanger seat and then with a small wave. "Goodbye Geoffrey"she smiled at the man driving. Nodding to her her father shut the door and then the car drove away. Tossing er blonde hair iver her shoukder she gaknced at hr biits and squeeled"Eeew! The carbay is muddy! My boots will be ruined!" she rushed back to the grass area inside the camp. The voice repeated the message she heard when she first entered the camp. She did what it said and walked to the logs by the unlight fire, wiping down a log with a tissue she sat down and waited.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet: I stepped out of the car, confident. I stood in the mud and didnt care. I rolled my eyes at the squeeling girl. I walked over to the logs and took a seat. Johnny I sat down on the logs after placing down my bags. I was sitting with my twin, Juliet. we started to chat quietly.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Millicent heard the recording and got out of the rusty old car carrying her dufflebag. She gave a small wave to her uncle who waved enthusiastically back. She lugged her bag to the grassy area and plunked it down. She would then shove her hands into her pockets an walk to the logs. She would sit opposite of the very pretty girl. The only other one there so far.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When Arianna heard the voice over the speaker she got out of her mom's glossy red AudiA8. She took her bags out of the back and went to put them in a dry area of the grass. She made sure she did not get her brand new pink and black jordans muddy. She was glad she wore short shorts because it was soo hot. She brushed her hair away from her eyes as a slight breeze created ripples in her blond curls. She went to the car." Bye mom. TellEmma I said bye." Emma was their maid. Arianna went to go sit down on the log.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would look at all the people joining the circle.Millicent would then nervously stare at her feet, her short hair slightly covering her eyes. People had sat beside her but she avoided contact

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(I put my looks up) Juliet I was chatting to Johny as I saw two more people arriving. Johnny I watched as I saw two more girls comming into the camp and sitting on the logs.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Maiiko ~ I had just pulled up to camp, groaning aloud. "Do I have to go?" I complained, folding my arms over my chest. "Yes." My mother replied flatly, her face showing nothing- but happiness. I sighed, nodding. I grabbed my stuff, stepping out of the small car. "Bye," I muttered, gazing at the camp before me. This, was going to be a LONG summer.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Liv & Maddie

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Favorite song?

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

Favorite song?

latest videos