Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel: i smiled saying " yeah, see?" And I pointed to the logo on the walkie talkie Bert was trying to find that was sticking out of his pocket. "The company is awesome" I said

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Name: Samuel Robinson Nickname: Sam Age: 17 (older than Marcus by 20 seconds) Gender: Male Cabin: Star Pet: N/A Bio: Sam and Marcus' mom died giving birth to them so they never knew her. Their Father  was very caring and looked after them through life although he never really got over their Mothers death Other: Sam is the more serious of the twins and thinks logically in all situations. He tries to see the good in people and is very good to have on your side. He follows what is socially acceptable and just tries to be kind to everyone. Marcus is his twin. HES GAY Looks: russell kane Sams brunnette hair is shaved at the sides and he messes the middle part into a sort of quiff. He usually wears striped shirts under blazers with skinny jeans and converse. He has brown eyes which are framed by strangly long eyelashes and glint mischeviously. He has chissled cheekbones and a square jaw. His nose is a little pointed and turned up and his lips are quite thin. He stands about 5'9 which is still tall but not as tall as his brother. He is also a little more gangly and lanky than his brother with long arms and legs but not a very long torso. He has quite pale skin Form Name: Marcus Robinson Nickname: Marc Age: 17 (20 seconds younger than his brother) Gender: Male Cabin: Star Pet: N/A Bio: Sam and Marcus' mom died giving birth to them so they never knew her. Their Father was very caring and looked after them through life although he never really got over their Mothers death Other: Marcus is very mischevious and rebelious but can occasionally be a bit of a perv. He is very flirtatious and humerous but doesnt nessicerly understand the consept of personal space, usually coming up behind someone and hugging them or playing with their hair. He is Sams twin. He has sleeve tattoos. Looks: russell kane Marcus' black hair is in need of a trim and drapes infront of his brown eyes which match sams. He usually wears black muscles vest tops under red or blue hoodies which he zips halfway up his chest. He always wears black skinny jeans and patterened hi-tops. His face is exactly the same as Sams but it is easy to tell them apart. He stands at 6'3 which he is proud of and likes to torment his brother with. He is muscular but not alarmingly so and is also very pale Form Name: Jasper Quinn Nickname: Quinn (but he prefers to just be called Jasper) Age: 17 Gender: Male Cabin: Sun Pet: Black horse named Midnight Bio: Jasper was born into a family of millionares but he has never told anyone this for fear he wont be accepted into society. He doesnt have many social skills as Other: He never speaks and is shy. He stays away from everyone and isnt socialble but he craves for friends and doesnt relise how handsome he is. Hes paitent but doesnt understand when people are sad or miserable and tries his hardest to make them happy. Is looking for love. Looks: RP boy Jasper has a square jaw and pointed nose. His hair looks like he has just rolled out of bed and his blue eyes have the affect to almost see into your very soul. He is quite tall at 6"0 and he hates this as he doesnt like being noticed. He usually wears navy jeans with a white, beige or just light coloured t-shirt. Over this he wears his beloved, tattered grey hoodie; unzipped and with the hood up to cover his face. He wears white high-tops on his feet. It is hard to get his attention as he ALWAYS has his headphones in, blasting depressing music that matches his mood.... (So one of the twins is gay, not my seperate character. Just to clear things up)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
i wanna be in cloud when you expand name: Mia Starley age:16 looks: has really really long dark neon blue curly hair purple eyes outfit: lacy ruffled white tank and bright red skinny jeans black high heel pumps bio: is very stylish but has a very very mean side parents are the 5th richest people in the western hemosphere always keeps a diamond encrusted dagger in case other: boyfriends name is Anthony name: Anthony Mooner cabin thingy: star age:18 looks: has brown messy hair but sometimes its not green eyes outfit: black jeans and purple sweater bio: mysterious and sneaky but is nice rich other: girlfiend s Mia

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um....I don't think you grasped the MAY. I'm not expanding, so you can't have the girl. Do you want to keep the guy?) Carduus smiled"Thank the lord! I thought I'd be the only person here with any class"

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel "Huh, Same here"  I laughed. I then showed her my Mobile phone, Also a Terra product. "It hasn't broken even when My ANNOYING little brother stole it from me"

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Epicness. Period. McFly.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i still keep my girl?)

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you can) Carduus laughed"There great! Waterproof too"she yanqed and then said"So, where did you get your shoew?"

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel (im gonna make up a top designer name) "Indigo" I said proudly. "I see thats were you got that gorge dress" Louis I rolled my eyes at the girls talking about money and fashion, and I sat next to the boys.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Epicness. Period. McFly.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you.) Arianna decided to go meet new people. She still had one earpeice in and she walked over to two girls who were talking together. She smiled softly." Hello." She looked at them.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ What'd I miss, Gupi? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos