Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
~It was a sunny day when you walked into the woods. Suddenly, you fell into a hole making the earth quake. You landed on the ground, confused, and behind bars....The place you landed in serves as juvie, and a juvenile correction facility... Name: Age: Gender: Looks: (anime allowed) Personality: Other: Crime Record: ~Mine~ Name: Samson Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Samson Personality: Smart, rarely rude, trustworthy, has a large sense of humor. Other: Has a little sister named Gwenyth. Criminal Record: 3/15/10-Stealing ~Rules~ No cussing No bullying Don't leave someone out No dangerous criminal records.(etc; shooting)

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kitty Age: 17 Gender: F Looks: (anime allowed) Personality: Fuuny but has a temper ralerly ever mad outdoorsy love to explore Other: No sibling both parents are dead Crime Record: breaking eantering and vandilisim 3/26/10

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(i know its just the two of us but should we start)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Broken heartz" wrote:

(i know its just the two of us but should we start)
(Ik) Samson sat  on the ground, looking at the girl in the  in his cell. He got up, dusted off his outfit, and walked over to her. "Hey. I'm Samson. What's your name?" he whispered.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up to where she was sitting "kitty" thats all she said she was scared and wanted to  get  out.

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Addie Age: 18 Gender: Female Looks: Anime Girl (minus the braid thing XD) Personality: She's nice to her friends, but brutal to her enemies. Great sense of humor. Other: She's a bit disturbed, and loses grip on reality sometimes. Criminal record: 2/6/11 - Drug stealing

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Name: Rosemary Florence Age: 14 Gender: F Looks: (anime allowed) Personality: She is mean and uncaring about anyone. Other: None Crime Record: She broke into a gas station stole the money from the cash register and trashed the place.

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
littlediva345
littlediva345
StarStarStarStar
Can i join?

Continue Please

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: cassidy age:16 Looks: (( will post if i can figure it out)) Personality:she is very sweet and kind, she is gentle but is also very frail for a girl her age, she can be rude when angered but when she is too stressed s he might turn red and faint gender: female bio: she worked at a bamery connecting her families house together which is why she is so.skillful with baking. Name: Johnathan Age: LooksBig Frown figuring out)) Gender: male Personality: playful and is very rowdy he doesnt like to think and will sometimes mess things up in the process

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Part Of Me (Open To All)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Rosemary heard voices in the cell next to hers. "Hello? Who's in there?" She yelled to them.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

latest videos