Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
When you were born your entire family died. Nobody knows why, they just know it was your fault. You spent the first 10-15 years of your life in a labratory being tested on. They discovered that you have the power to kill through touch. And you can't die. If someone tries to kill you, they die within seconds. You were ordered to be sent to an island in the middle of the ocean with the others. But we all broke out of the Lab and escaped into the wild. Rules No killing other group members You can't kill each other through touch Romance is ok, don't be wierd Form Name: Age: (10-15) Looks: Gender: Perso: Other: Mine Name: Rosemary Florence Age: 13 Looks: Gender: F Perso: She is a leader and she cares for everyone in the group. Other: NONE

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join?!) Name: Sam Age:13 Looks: Gender:f Perso:she is sweet but has a temper. Loves to look and touch things. Normally in the back of everyone Other:Nome

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
(Accepted)

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
(Let me see your character)

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
may i join name: Luke Burne gender: M looks: blonde slightly shaggy 5'5 wears a blue polo and jeans with boots (like the kind that becck wears on victorious) perso: he is very smart clever but is very good in karate so he isnt somebody to mess with even though he wants peace age: 14 other: he has a history of girls loving him at the lab and he is sort of a criminal since that when he got loose he broke lots of stuff and ran away from cops but he doesnt like to talk about it. (sorry so long)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar
( May I join? ) Name: Kristiyana (nickname: Kris) Age: 14  Looks:  Gender: F Personality: Quiet and mysterious, isn't one to go up to people and start talking to them. She's kind and overprotective if you get to know her.  Other: has anemia, but doesn't let anyone know. 

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
I join

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Kill Me and Die. (ATJ)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Yes to everyone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Nerds are the new cool...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Magic stratagy

latest videos