Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Too Perfect (Open To All, No Need To Ask)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
You and 7 others are the only humans in your new town. You have moved to a town called Bright Town. You and the 7 figured out everyone but them are robots, and they are the only humans. Scattered throughout the city of Bright Town, there are 7 gems that belong in a special circle that you have found the pieces and put them together. Each gem will turn the section that you found the gem in into a human civilization and curing the robotisim. When all the sections are cured, Bright Town will turn normal again. There are 7 colors on the gems: Red for volcano terrain (not lava, but volcano rocks that don't burn), orange for wastelands, yellow for dead fields, green for grassy and alive places, blue for ocean places, and last but not least, purple and violet for places that never change from the afternoon time. ~Rules~ No cussing No leaving someone out No bullying Becoming perfect is fine with me, but, you have to be able to return at some time, as a human. No dying, this is a friendly roleplay. Have fun! ~Form~ Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Abilities/Skills: Others: (optional) ~Mine~ Name: Marilyn Mavon (parody of Marilyn Manson, but as a friendly girl) Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Toxic Personality: Friendly, kind, whimsical, playful, bubbly, smart. Abilities/Skills: Bow and arrow, kung-fu. Others: Wants to be a rock star when she grows up, is a black belt in kung-fu.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"LilFairy" wrote:

You and 7 others are the only humans in your new town. You have moved to a town called Bright Town. You and the 7 figured out everyone but them are robots, and they are the only humans. Scattered throughout the city of Bright Town, there are 7 gems that belong in a special circle that you have found the pieces and put them together. Each gem will turn the section that you found the gem in into a human civilization and curing the robotisim. When all the sections are cured, Bright Town will turn normal again. There are 7 colors on the gems: Red for volcano terrain (not lava, but volcano rocks that don't burn), orange for wastelands, yellow for dead fields, green for grassy and alive places, blue for ocean places, and last but not least, purple and violet for places that never change from the afternoon time. The Gems: Fire Ruby Wasteland Citrine Dead Corporal Earth Emerald Ocean Sapphire Afternoon Ceylon ~Rules~ No cussing No leaving someone out No bullying Becoming perfect is fine with me, but, you have to be able to return at some time, as a human. No dying, this is a friendly roleplay. Have fun! ~Form~ Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Abilities/Skills: Others: (optional) ~Mine~ Name: Marilyn Mavon (parody of Marilyn Manson, but as a friendly girl) Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Toxic Personality: Friendly, kind, whimsical, playful, bubbly, smart. Abilities/Skills: Bow and arrow, kung-fu. Others: Wants to be a rock star when she grows up, is a black belt in kung-fu.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sam Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: Personality: loves to explore will do anything for her friends but you have to gain her trust wich is very hard. friendly and silly loves to laugh Abilities/Skills: a great swordsman but doesnt like to use swords only to protect Others: has a scare on her neck

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
pterodactylgummibear
pterodactylgummibear
StarStarStarStar
Name: Avila Marn Age: 14 Looks: Short jagged brown hair, green eyes, short, skinny, awkward looking, jeans and a button up shirt always. Personality: blunt, sarcastic, pessimistic outlook, nice though at times. Abilities: good with chemistry, has a sweet evil eye.

"Imperfection is beauty. Maddness is genius." - Marilyn Monroe
I'm not weird. What is normal? No two people are the same, so there is no normal. So I'm not weird. smile
D'ElephantDoesDance thnx Hugebear!
Da Funk

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Send the person above you a friend request!

What is your biggest fear?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

What if~

Telekinesis... Is it real?

latest videos