Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

♥Relationship RP *New!! plz join*

Posted By:
socialqueen
socialqueen
StarStarStar
This roleplay is going to be about a boy and a girls relationship. They both like each other very much  They finally talk about starting a relationship The backround setting things will be in green for example *He looked at her*  Both the boy and girl are sixteen and are in school together They have been best friends for years They are both shy people and kept their liking each other a secret Go into google and search "Ptaang Yang Kipperbang" -this is the type of theme im trying to follow - it just seems so fun and cute to write! Big Grin I would love if the writers were all around sixteen too, so wer all on the same ideas! please add your bit Big Grin keep it on the same line though - nothing random characters - Harry (boy) and Lucy (girl)  feel free to add in your own characters like friends etc, but for the 1st time you mention them write who they are in blue in brackets so everyone knows who they are, for example: Sally (friend) smiled at her I'l start the first bit smile see post below!

You don't know what I've been through....
You know my name, not my story....
Dream.....

----Socialqueen ;* ♥☼☻

Posted By:
socialqueen
socialqueen
StarStarStar
who wants to do this with me???smile

You don't know what I've been through....
You know my name, not my story....
Dream.....

----Socialqueen ;* ♥☼☻

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
I would! It seems like a cute idea, and romance is my favorite genre to write! :3

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
Just nothing over the top please.

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I join)

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rock or rap

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

We the Kidz

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

latest videos