Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Johnson Family (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about a family with ten kids (Five Girls and five boys), but within the family are a few fights and arguements between the siblings. But the kids also love each other as well, and as well as fights around the house too, can their parents stop their arguements, or will they ever be like a normal family? There is romance, arguements, breakups, etc. Characters: Girls: Kyla Johnson - She is Eric's wife and the mother of the kids 1. Savanna 'Sparkle' Johnson (Age: 24) - She is the oldest one of the family and Max's twin (Taken 2. Altanta Johnson (Age: 19) - She is the second oldest Save for my friend Emily. 3. Amber Johnson (Age: 17) - Third oldest 4. Jamie Johnson (Age: 15) - Fourth oldest and a tomboy 5. Nicole Johnson (Age: 13) Boys: Eric Johnson - He is Kyla's husband and the father 1. Max Johnson (Age: 24) - He is Sparkle's twin 2. Jake Johnson (Age: 21) 3. Caleb Johnson (Age: 10) 4. Josh Johnson (Age: 7) 5. Michael Johnson (Age: 5) - He is the youngest child Family friends/Members: Clayton Smith (Age: 26) - He is Sparkle's fiance Jackie Gates (Age: 23) - She is Max's girlfriend Casey Jackson (Age: 20) - She likes Jake and is his best friend Kimberley Hanson (Age: 1Cool - She is the family's cousin. Rules: - No dying - Include everyone - DO NOT go to far without me Form: Name: Age: Looks: Family or Friend: Personality: Other: Mine: Name: Savanna 'Sparkle' Johnson Age: 24 Looks: Galadriel Stineman Family or Friend: She is part of the family; oldest sister Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, friendly, outgoing, generous, helpful, friendly, and understanding. She also loves her younger siblings alot Other: She is Clayton's fiance and goes by her nickname Sparkle.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Micheal?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes and post in The Not-So-Perfect-Family?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup okay, If you want I'll make another person later on. Name: Michael 'Mikey' Johnson Age: 5 Looks: He is small and frailly built, he's pale with wide and innocent eyes. His hair is shaggy nut brown and his eyes chocolate brown. Family or Friend: Youngest boy and child in the whole family Personality: Shy, curious, loving and innocent, Other: Selectively mute

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks and nicknames are optional also.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:Name: Atlanta Johnsn Age: 19 Looks: Family or Friend: Family Personality: Atlanta is intelligent, understanding and pick things up easily. She has a photographic memory and loves music and dance. She is funloving and can play the guitar and piano. She's open minded, talkative and loves her siblings even though she does need her personal space. She is a saver not a spender with money and is an assitant teacher at the middle school in town while also taking comunity college classes. She is a go getter and has high expectations for herself. She cares about her school work and takes care of herself. She's selfless, confident and helpful as well but can sometimes be a little clumsy especially when it comes to sports. Other: Graduated early from highschool at 15 and has already finished college.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be Jamie?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
May i be amber? Pweeze?? smile

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes and yes.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

write any kw members name

where did u find kidzworld

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos