Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wanting Blood ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
They have taken children and wiped their memory. They teach them how to kill, how to be merciless. Bloodthirsty assassins are raised, no mercy, just blood. They yearn for blood, and live for taking the lives away from others. But a group of chosen Teenagers were sent to kill them all, wipe them out. But some of those chosen teenagers believe they can find a good person inside, and begin trying to bring that good person out. The assassins are teenagers, and more murderous than ever. Will the chosen be able to wipe them out? Or even make the good guys bad? Please make at least one chosen and one assassin xD ((If you could make a boy and girl that would be cool but not required)) Name: Age: (14-17) Assassin or Chosen: Personality: Looks: ((Picture please! Anime is encouraged but real pictures are fine)) Weapon: other:

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jaden Sloy Age: (14-17) 17 Assassin or Chosen: Assassin Personality: Stubborn, determined, bloodthirsty, merciless, stealthy, witty, mean Looks: Weapon: A belt full of daggers, and a pistol other: N/A Name: Ryley Yavins Age: (14-17) 16 Assassin or Chosen: Chosen Personality: Calm, firm, (but can be a real pain when she gets angry) defiant, clever Looks: Weapon: Family Sword other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me join?)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure!))

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks, ill make my forms in a bit)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lark Rails Age: 17 Assassin or Chosen: Assassin Perso: She is very very short tempered and she is very stuberen,but there is good in her...............if you can find it. she has big trust issues and only trusts her fellow assassins Looks:  Weapon: A double hidden blade on each wrist, a double sword, a lot of throwing knives, and a pistol and ninja stars Other: N/A

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Name: Agrippina Britinnia Rigidus Age: 17 Assassin or Chosen: Assassin Personality: Emotionless, ruthless, has an attitude, fierce, fearless, challenger, and the sneerer type. Appearance: Weapons:  Other: Agrippina is from Russia, so expect her to have a Russian accent, she always wears a black cloak, and she has a pet raven.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I? Big Grin) Name: Trinity Age: 16 Assassin or Chosen: Chosen Personality: Nice, Toleratable, Kind, Caring Looks: Weapon: Two daggers with black ivy leaves on the side, and a belt with a rope and some darts Other: Her eyes change color on her mood, but she is human. She was first out to kill, but instead found that she could help them. Name: Shad Night "The Bloodthirsty" Age: 17 Assassin or Chosen: Assassin Personality: Cold, Rude, Mean, Merciless (most of the time), Short Tempered Looks: Weapon: A katana, along with poison knives Other: N/A

Aww2

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join Jasmine with three characters?] Name: Mika Johnson Age: (14-17) 16 Assassin or Chosen: Assass!n.  Personality: Cold, brash, emotionless, secretive, rarely annoying, one to smirk, always one to sneer, enjoys watching some people dying; She is sarcastic at times, and hopeless to love. Mika can be even more then your worst nightmare, she could amount to three at the same time. She is very mysterious, and an obvious person whom is horrible at flirting. Mika is a pro at lying, and obviously good at stealth and being sly. Looks: Weapon: Sharp silver tipped arrows, along with a ply wood bow. other: She is a female, and has a small crush on a boy, but she won't admit it. Name: Hunter [Prefers Hunt, but doesn't know her last name.] Age: 16 Assassin or Chosen: Assass!n. Personality: Quiet, shy, sensitive, sweet at times, not always on the dark side of things. Hunter can be brash and emotionless when it comes to doing her job-- and feasting for  bloood, but she is most of the time calm and very kind to others she meets-- unless they are her targets. Hunter is horrible at lying, but very sly.. She doesn't want to hurt anyone anymore, but she feasts for bloood... Looks:  Weapon: A emerald green dagger, small pale violet gems on the pitch black bottom. other: Hunter gets confused with life, and may faint caused by the sudden surge of felt emotion. Name: Nigel Sanban Age: (14-17) 17 Assassin or Chosen: Chosen. Personality: Determined, kind, helpful, tries to keep on the bright side of things. He always one for a fight, but is cheerful at most times. But, he can be your worst nightmare if you cause him too. Nigel is always trying to make everyone be happy, even though it never will happen... He doesn't want anyone to see the animal he has become when he is angry. Looks:  Weapon: A sharp tipped bronze dagger, laced with chains along the bottom, creating a small cross in the middle. other: Nigel has a slight British accent, but only slightly. He is always on the bright side.. or so he tries. He is a good leader.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes you may all join! xD Shall we start?))

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

I'm back!

My dad is not around.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos