Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
She's with him, I'm in the back seat Know it's not right but it hurts when they're laughing And I've never been where they are I wanna be blown away I wanna be swept off my feet I wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe I wanna be lost in love I wanna be your dream come true I wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you Just call me beautiful, call me beautiful call me beautiful, call me b-e-a-utiful This is a roleplay about high schoolers and love. Some may be looking for love and feel like love just isn't ment for them. Some might be head over heels in love, in a relationship, trying to keep their relationship going. Some might be head over heels for someone that doesn't love them back or for someone that doesn't even exist. What ever it is these kids are attempting to work with love. Form: Name: Age: Grade: Looks: Personality: Other: Rules: Ask to join Use "these" when your character is talking Use (these) when your speaking outside of character Make one boy character and one girl character each Only real pictures no anime, manga, cartoon or drawn pictures. No pregnancy story lines Be descriptive

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Angel Mason Age: 17 Looks: Grade: 10 (I'm in 8th so forgive me if I have no clue what's going on.) Personality: She is a bright, intelligent girl who does the best in Science. She always is looking forward to something new, whether she knows if she will like it comes after. Angel's a peaceful person, who loves to help people out when they need it. Other: Um.. Nope. I think that's it. Name: Matthew (Mattie/Matt) Williams Age: 17 Looks: Grade: 10 Personality:  He is kind, loving, caring, fun, outgoing and loves helping others. Other: He is usually hidden away behind a piano or guitar.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Celina Cole Age: 18 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Grade: 12th Personality: sweet. She can sometimes be mysterious. She is michevious and loves to party. She can be rude and sassy. She is creative and unique. Other: she has a tattoo of the word 'Daddy' on he forearm. She has another tattoo of a pink heart on her left hand, on her middle finger Name: Dylan Parker Age: 18 Looks: he is tall with brown hair and blue eyes. He has a strong muscular build. Grade: 12th Personality: he is nice sometimes. He can be rude and mean. If he opens up, then he can be sweet,caring, and protectiv. Other: he has sleeve tatttoos.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"webkinzrule24" wrote:

Name: Angel Mason Age: 17 Grade: 10 (I'm in 8th so forgive me if I have no clue what's going on.) Personality: She is a bright, intelligent girl who does the best in Science. She always is looking forward to something new, whether she knows if she will like it comes after. Angel's a peaceful person, who loves to help people out when they need it. Other: Um.. Nope. I think that's it. Question. Do they not have looks or will we just describe them in our first posts?
(You need to make a guy too and sorry i forgot the looks but now i added them so you add them too smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
ZAYNSCUTE
ZAYNSCUTE
StarStar
Form:  Name: may lean Age: 16 Grade: 10 Looks: long black hair big brown eye tall Personality: outgoing fun loving someone can do crazy things with  Other: she love to were her converse and weres color contacts so her eye are always changing and she is a big music lover

zaynsweetheart
@bluejaykat

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"ZAYNSCUTE" wrote:

Form: Name: may lean Age: 16 Grade: 10 Looks: long black hair big brown eye tall Personality: outgoing fun loving someone can do crazy things with Other: she love to were her converse and weres color contacts so her eye are always changing and she is a big music lover
(Sorry you can't join)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bluejay16" wrote:

so tell me emily why cant she join ur RP
(your spamming my roleplay so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Sorry. And the reason why she can't join is because she isn't descriptive, she only made a girl character and i already know she is a ammature roleplay which isn't bad just she needs more practice and I make roleplays for intermediate to advanced roleplayers. Also the whole reason why I made people ask to join is so I have the choice to look over their forms and see if they are acceptable. Sorry. Now get off my roleplay before I bring in the mods)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bluejay16" wrote:

[SHE CANT JOIN THE ROLEPLAY B/C ANNAILY22 SAYS SO.!! SHE CREATED THIS ROLELAY! NOT YOU! DEAL WITH IT!!!]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

"Bluejay16" wrote:

[SHE CANT JOIN THE ROLEPLAY B/C ANNAILY22 SAYS SO.!! SHE CREATED THIS ROLELAY! NOT YOU! DEAL WITH IT!!!]
(Perfectly worded ahaha. Atleast someone is thinking straight smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Beauitful (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please don't spam my friend's Rp.) Name: Mieko Age: 17 Grade: Junior Looks: Personality: Smart, sweet, generous, outgoing, friendly, and understanding. She is also gentle, calm, and a nice girl. Other: She is Asian-American. Name: Jason Age: 18 Grade: Senior Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin. He is also a little tall for his height. Personality: Laid back, athletic, a little protective, likes to mess around with his friends. He is also a gentleman. Other: N/A

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos