Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Umm. I really like this movie called Snow White and the Huntsman. It's kinda old- Oh hi Effie....." Cassidy said her voice faded.

"Off to bed! Tomorrow is a big big day!" Cassidy left but before she left she mouthed the words Be Right Back. About 5 minutes later she knocked on his door again.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Umm. I really like this movie called Snow White and the Huntsman. It's kinda old- Oh hi Effie....." Cassidy said her voice faded.

"Off to bed! Tomorrow is a big big day!" Cassidy left but before she left she mouthed the words Be Right Back. About 5 minutes later she knocked on his door again.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Travis opened the door for Cassidy and put in the movie and left to get some popcorn. Y does Effie always interupt? He  thought as he came back with the popcorn. He sat down on the bed next to Cassidy and threw some popcorn into his mouth.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
I wonder if he likes me..... Soon she was in his arms watching the movie. "Remember Henrietta? I heard you had a crush on her..?" Cassidy asked a bit nervous 

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

I wonder if he likes me..... Soon she was in his arms watching the movie. "Remember Henrietta? I heard you had a crush on her..?" Cassidy asked a bit nervous 
He thought for a moment then said. "No I never did it was the other way around she liked me but i never liked her." "Why did u ask?" He hoped he was going to find out if she liked him or not.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy blushed, "Umm, I kinda......." She faded. "Like you......" She finished. She blushed and shifted uncomfortably in his arms. Hoping not to get embarrassed because what if he didnt like her back?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy blushed, "Umm, I kinda......." She faded. "Like you......" She finished. She blushed and shifted uncomfortably in his arms. Hoping not to get embarrassed because what if he didnt like her back?
Travis blushed,"Its ok,I..I like you too." He said still blushing. Yay now I know she likes me! I think inside my head.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy smiled and wanted to lean in to brush her lips against his, but sadly she was to afraid too. She just kept staring into his eyes.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy smiled and wanted to lean in to brush her lips against his, but sadly she was to afraid too. She just kept staring into his eyes.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Travis wanted to kiss her but was afraid to because would that mean going ahead to fast? He thought as they look into each others eyes.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Geography game-moved

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos