Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3532
"Umm. I really like this movie called Snow White and the Huntsman. It's kinda old- Oh hi Effie....." Cassidy said her voice faded.


"Off to bed! Tomorrow is a big big day!" Cassidy left but before she left she mouthed the words Be Right Back. About 5 minutes later she knocked on his door again.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3532

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Umm. I really like this movie called Snow White and the Huntsman. It's kinda old- Oh hi Effie....." Cassidy said her voice faded.


"Off to bed! Tomorrow is a big big day!" Cassidy left but before she left she mouthed the words Be Right Back. About 5 minutes later she knocked on his door again.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1368

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Umm. I really like this movie called Snow White and the Huntsman. It's kinda old- Oh hi Effie....." Cassidy said her voice faded.


"Off to bed! Tomorrow is a big big day!" Cassidy left but before she left she mouthed the words Be Right Back. About 5 minutes later she knocked on his door again.
Travis opened the door for Cassidy and put in the movie and left to get some popcorn. Y does Effie always interupt? He  thought as he came back with the popcorn. He sat down on the bed next to Cassidy and threw some popcorn into his mouth.

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3532
I wonder if he likes me..... Soon she was in his arms watching the movie. "Remember Henrietta? I heard you had a crush on her..?" Cassidy asked a bit nervous 

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1368

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

I wonder if he likes me..... Soon she was in his arms watching the movie. "Remember Henrietta? I heard you had a crush on her..?" Cassidy asked a bit nervous 
He thought for a moment then said. "No I never did it was the other way around she liked me but i never liked her." "Why did u ask?" He hoped he was going to find out if she liked him or not.

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3532
Cassidy blushed, "Umm, I kinda......." She faded. "Like you......" She finished. She blushed and shifted uncomfortably in his arms. Hoping not to get embarrassed because what if he didnt like her back?

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1368

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy blushed, "Umm, I kinda......." She faded. "Like you......" She finished. She blushed and shifted uncomfortably in his arms. Hoping not to get embarrassed because what if he didnt like her back?
Travis blushed,"Its ok,I..I like you too." He said still blushing. Yay now I know she likes me! I think inside my head.

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3532
Cassidy smiled and wanted to lean in to brush her lips against his, but sadly she was to afraid too. She just kept staring into his eyes.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3532

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy smiled and wanted to lean in to brush her lips against his, but sadly she was to afraid too. She just kept staring into his eyes.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1368

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy smiled and wanted to lean in to brush her lips against his, but sadly she was to afraid too. She just kept staring into his eyes.
Travis wanted to kiss her but was afraid to because would that mean going ahead to fast? He thought as they look into each others eyes.

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Friends Name Game!! (FNG)

Which is better, Laptops or books?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos