Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

(can i do 3rd person)

(Yeah)

All we are is everything that's right.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(ok)

"Sapphire Evergreen!," they call. I walk up to the platform in my hometown of district 9 and shake hands with the boy from my district..

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
"I volunteered!" I screamed, as many faces stared at me with shocked faces.I slowly got up and began to walk.I glanced at everyone I knew and loved."I will not let my friend become the capitol's toy!" I thought angrily when I got on the platform.

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Finn walked onto the stage. His face was expressionless and his eyes were wet. He looked over at Carter and winked at her. As he heard the announcer speak those words "May the odds be ever in your favor" he let out a single tear.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. I had shed my tears. As I stood on the platform, I saw Adira studying me. I felt her pain. I felt her misery. Somehow, I felt as if we were connected. I allowed my sorrow to turn into faith.
I was not to die. I was to live. I was to get home. I turned my gaze to my District. The odds would be in my favor.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
Few tears slid down my cheeks, as I stared at District 11."It was my choice...." I thought.Then a strange  new feeling came to me."I will win the games for my family!" I vowed quietly like a mouse.

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"Adira!" I heard my mother yell. She was gasping so hard she could barely breathe. "I-I-I-"
I stood in silence, allowing my hair to cover my eyes. I knew I couldn't look at her. I knew I couldn't leave my mother and father behind after I saw her cry.
I swallowed air, allowing myself to become brave, to become ready. I was ready to die. I had to be.

I looked at my father. My only family member. I was going to win. I couldn't afford to die. I couldn't afford to leave him behind.
I changed the direction of my stare to Adira. I studied her beautiful figure, her lips were quivering, I noticed. Underneath her dark hair, her bright blue eyes were fighting tears.
I noticed she was mouthing something to herself, and I began to wonder what she was thinking.
And then I knew. I knew she was preparing for her death. She wasn't willing herself to win.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
I stare out into the crowd and then look down at my anklet.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
"This is it," I whisper to Ashbel as our hands are raised in unison towards the audience. "This is how we die."

I look at Adira in horror as she spoke those words. I realize this was real. This is her. I am witnessing the strongest person I had ever seen, the bravest hunter, and the most beautiful girl in our district preparing to die.
I breathe in again, remembering the fact that if she is to live I am to die.
I have to remember this fact.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
After the Ceremony Finn went to say good bye to his family."Goodbye mom" he said and hugged her. "Goodbye Dad" he said . "Godbye Jake" he said as he petted his orange dog. He then went to get on the shuttle.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favourite........

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?