Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This Inevitable Thing Called Life(Open-ATJ-RP)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Life has its ups and downs as people from all walks of it stroll in and out of each others lives, making things either better or worse. Tht is what this rp is about. The plot is simply th tragedies, mishaps, love, hate and friendships made from the beginning of High School and up. R U L E S: No god-modding Use proper grammar and punctuations. Romance and pregnancys allowed. Just don't go overboard. No powers or unrealistic descriptions or pictures. C H A R A C T E R Form: Name (First, Middle, and Last): Age(15-26): Gender: Sexuality(Gay, straight, bi, pan, etc, etc): Bio(Optional): Personality: Appearance(Please use a realistic picture or a description): Wearing: Other:

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join ?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First, Middle, and Last): Ezekiel (Zeek for short/) Bell'uomo Ludovicci Age(15-26): 17 Gender: M Sexuality(Gay, straight, bi, pan, etc, etc): Pan Bio(Optional):You'll see Personality: He is a bit odd. He can talk about just about anything with anyone and make it interesting. He is hyperactive and generally a very naive and cheerful person. He has majopr depression and change issues. He has a terrible temper and almost never cries. When he has his serious moments he's almost a totally different person. He often zones out at odd moments. Appearance(Please use a realistic picture or a description): He has soft dark brown hair that is cut in choppy layers and falls in a swoop over his eyes. He has a very boyish look about his. He has beautiful almond shaped green/hazel eyes and snake bites. He also has small gauges. He is about 5'7 and is a bit on the skinny side. He can  be described as adorable and cute to many people. Wearing:He usually wears regular blue skinny jeans with a cuff at the ankle, holey black converse, and some kind of v-neck T-shirt with a striped or patterned sweater or cardigan. Other: You'll see

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Post a form first. Then I'll decide because I'm not sure I've roleplayed with you yet.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Celina Marie Knight Age: 18 Gender: Female Sexuality: straight Personality: she is unique and creative. She is smart and nice at times. If you irritate her she can be a little nightmare. She is chill and laid back. She likes to have fun and party. She is adventurous and is happy most of the time. She tends to have a short attention span and she is caring but to only people who really know her. She barely likes anyone and sometimes keeps to herself. If she openes up to you then she trusts you because she has trust issues. She can be emotionless and does not care what people think of her. She is sassy and has an attitude on her. She speaks her mind a lot. Appearence: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Wearing: denim short shorts and a tank(like in pic.) Other: she has a tattoo of the word 'angel' on her left wrist

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join)

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[@Kalypso ; thank you .]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Alexandra "Alex" Willow Greyson Age: 16 Gender: F Sexuality: straight Bio: Before Alex's mom died when Alex was 12, she was pretty sick. Alex resorted to working odd jobs and sometimes going against the law, trying to earn money for her mom's medicine. However, Alex's mom died shortly before Alex earned all the money. Alex was sent to live with her dad, who she didn't trust. Her dad keeps trying to get her to open up, but so far she hasn't. Personality: Alex is pretty quiet, smart, and doesn't like starting conversations. However, if you start a conversation she will talk to you. Very protective of her friends, but it's hard to actually become her friend. Can be very emotionless and good at masking her thoughts. If you compliment her appearance, she'll either get annoyed or she'll get very confused. Can take insults much better than compliments. She is a bit depressed, but doesnt show it. Alex is tough, and she won't cry in front of others. Much stronger than she looks. Appearance: Alex has straight brownish-red hair with coppery tones, which is cut to about a quarter in below her shoulders and she normally keeps tied back out of her face. She has largish blue eyes with a gold ring around the pupil. Pale skin. Pretty, but doesn't really know it. She's about 5' 5" and thin, with a somewhat fragile build. Fit. She has a scar on her left shoulder that she got from a knife wound in the streets when she was 11. Wearing: Alex tends to wear all silver, grey, black, and dark blue. Her usual outfit is a tank top under a black jacket, with dark jeans and black combat boots. Variables to this outfit are the jacket itself, black fingerless gloves, and a few assorted black and silver necklaces. Rarely wears a skirt or a dress. Other: some people think she has anger issues because she doesn't really know how to respond to people flirting with her, so she tends to react violently since she spent a few years on the streets because of her mom. People also sometimes think she's a juvenile delinquent, because of her past.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

Bands That Save Lives

latest videos