Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A Funny Thing Called Life (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Life. It's a strange thing, filled with joy and sorrow, love and heartbreak. Life is never perfect. But life is something that everybody shares. This is your life, and your story. Rules: -don't make this all about you. -try to include everyone. -siblings are allowed. But you have to ask the owner of the other character. Same for all relationships, including friends, if you want those relationships to be in place before the roleplay starts. -romance is allowed. But nothing graphic. -no god modding -no powers. This is a realistic roleplay. -violence allowed, nothing too graphic, no death, nothing unrealistic, nothing extreme... I could go on. -use () [] {} when out of character, use " " when your character is talking, etc. Form: Name: Age: (14-27) Gender: Appearance: (description or realistic only) Bio: (optional) Relationships: (siblings, dating, best friends, enemies. Once again, optional) Style: Personality: Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Relationships:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I join?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"iMuffin" wrote:

Could I join?
post a form, then I'll decide.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dakota East Age: 16 Gender: F Appearance: Dakota has dirty blonde hair that reaches an inch or two above her shoulders and constantly falls in her face. Her largish eyes are gray-green. She has fair skin, freckles across the bridge of her nose, and a small scar on the left side of her jaw that she got when she was a toddler. She's about 5' 5", thin, and fragile looking, which is misleading because she's actually very fit and strong. Pretty, in a girl-next-door kind of way. Bio: Dakota has had her heart broken before, by a guy who pretended to be her friend, lead her on, and then embarrassed her and ditched her for the popular crowd. She has trust issues because of this. She lives with her mom, her dad died in a car crash when she was a baby. Relationships: none, at the moment, feel free to ask me for any relationship but boyfriend. Style: Dakota usually wears a plaid shirt with jeans and riding boots, and a beanie. However, she also sometimes wears a tee with jeans and a pair of sneakers covered in neon stars. Always wears hair elastics around her wrist, like bracelets. Personality: Dakota is smart, and she knows it, but she doesn't like to brag about it. She's a sweet girl, but doesn't trust others easily, so she's only really nice to her friends. Quiet, but can be very sarcastic at times. She has troubles focusing on any one thing for a prolonged period of time. Very protective of her friends, if someone messes with a friend of hers, she'll transform from being quiet and sweet to a bit terrifying in about three seconds. Other: Has a tendency to sneak out at night for reasons that no one, not even herself, know.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump~

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Username Change-moved

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos