Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"Oh no" said Zorua.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"Oh no" said Zorua.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
Darkrai entered in then transported to Zorua.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Zorua was scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
Darkrai noticed Zorua not too far.She started to float towards her.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Zorua ran to her trainer, Rose.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Zorua ran to her trainer, Rose.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 192
Why did you not post this in the fantasy rp boards???

Sig Pic WoT


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

Why did you not post this in the fantasy rp boards???
Because... I didn't want to..........

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 192
Well, I might just report the topic for being in the wrong forum - and therefore spam.

Sig Pic WoT


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

I want to live in USA

Review Tomodachi Life

The genie

latest videos