Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jennifer Anderson Age: 20 Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn and is quite a challenger. If you respect her enough, she'll be friendly. Appearance:  Family or Friend: Family Short Biography: Ever since Jennifer was small, she's always been the mature one out of everyone. She always helped Ralph, and the maids.  Once Jennifer became fifteen, she had a passion for art. She has a room filled with different paintings she's has done.
± ± ± ±
Name: Ralph Smith Age: 50 Personality: ​Ralph is mature and sophisticated, but he becomes irritated easily. He's also friendly to certain people, who are Jennifer and his sister. Appearance: Dark grey hair that is becoming white by the roots, a grey mustache, lightly tanned and wrinkled skin. Medium sized nose, which is kind of pointy and wide, dark green eyes, and is unusually tall at 6'7.  Family or Friend: Family butler Short Biography: Ralph was abandoned at the age of five by his parents. He escaped the orphanage at the age of fourteen and was taken by the Anderson Family.
± ± ± ±
  Sorry if the biographies aren't good, I'm horrible at writing bios.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome, thanks.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpity, bump!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Bumpity, bump!

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!  Thanks.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: CassidyAge: 13Personality: Prankster, jokester, one to smirk and make fun. Yet she is loving but rarely very kind. She is also very sarcastic.Looks: like my profile pictureFamily or Friend: (I don't know if she will have a crush on one of the family members or be apart of the family)Short Bio: (agian until I decide if she is family to friend.Other: 

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry for the such late response.  You still need to make a guy, please.  By the way, next time, please ask if you want to make your own character.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
((Can I join please?))

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please see a post from a different role play you've done?  Then I'll decide.  Sorry, I've never role played with you before.

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

Type a Word With Your Eyes Closed

Last one to say car wins

last one to post a number wins

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved

Last one to say car wins

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

Last one to say DOLPHINS wins!! :D

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved