Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A VERY Rich Family (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
(Ok, i'll try!)

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok then

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Lucas Jachob Age: 15 Personality: Is a nice kid, is always honest and is funny but kind of quiet, acts kind of immature, but is almost always behaving Looks: Has Medium brown hair and brown eyes, wears jerseys and shorts, and sometimes under armor. Friend: Is been a family friend forever, his parents are great friends with the rich parents Short bio: Loves sports, has had a big crush on alyssa since he first knew her, is very close to the family, but isnt as rich as them, Milly is one of his best friends. Other: He goes to all the family's party cookouts, etc.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"CallMeSam" wrote:

(Sure, I haven't been on in awhile might be how come you've never seen me.) Daniel sat down the book he was reading hearing foot steps walking in the hall, he got up from his bed to see who it was. Walking out of his room he seen a girl he never seen before "Someone new?"  He thought to himself.
Okay.  You can join.  Thanks for posting that.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

May I join?
Yes, you may join.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Im using my own Character, Is that ok? Name: Steve Age: 14 Personality: Nice Guy though gullible... Looks: Middle height, Brown hair   Family or Friend: Friend Short Bio: He is the son of a Friend of the dad. Other: He is a nerd and loves action figures...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes.  You still need to make a girl though.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Im Not good controling more than one Character... Please may I Have one character?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, it says you have to in the rules, but I completely understand where you are coming from, so..... yes.  You may.  Thank you for saying to me that instead of just not doing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Do Ghosts Exist?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do Ghosts Exist?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Feature Points

latest videos