Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Kiss [ATJ] ~one space left and first person~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: I was bored and i just muttered in spanish, walking into school. suddenly all the girls started glancing and looking at me. i was kinda worried. did I look okay?? I put my head down and looked at my feet and crashed into someone.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andy Smith Age: 17 Looks: anime guy Personality: Andy can be very sharp with his words and he always speaks the truth. He is a very crafty guy and it ls hard to tick him off. He can go a little crazy or black out for a second but thats what people love about him. Biography: His family lived on a lake house . Because od this he has always been attracted to water and was destained to become a sailor or something of that sort. His father had died in a car accident a year ago. Andy wears a scarf of his in rememberance of his dad. Other: N/A

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry i dont know who she is actually [Photo:3082307]

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
XD

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Hawthorne: I tumbeled into someone my books falling. " Ahh" i let out a little shreik and stared at the boy. I immediatly looked away picking my things up, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "err sorry i wasnt really paying any attention". I clutched my books harder was that what was i was suppose to say.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: "¡Oh Dios!" I said by accident. I hope she doesnt know spanish! I saw her and said without thinking "asombroso...I mean er, Hi, My name is Carlos" I said, my accent obvious.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Hawthorne: I stuck out my hand realizing his accent i felt upset. I didnt speak spanish it would ruin my introduction." Um Carlos? What a nice name.. Oh! I forgot my name is Hawthorne lame compared to yours!". I struggeled to find my words.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Emeraldxx
Emeraldxx
Star
Can i join? This souns really intresting! Big Grin

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos "actually I have never heard of the name, It is um Hermoso, But, um, do you speak spanish?" I said.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Emeraldxx" wrote:

Can i join? This souns really intresting! Big Grin
of course!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

HALL OF SHAME

I need some creative and interesting advices

latest videos