Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Walking Dead (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Since the other one didn't go so well so I had to redo this again.This RP is about the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the United States in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive. Rules: This roleplay is owned by me and GirLovesPiggy Ask to join Use "these" when your character is talking Use (These) when speaking outside of character Only join if you have watched the show or read the comics or graphic novels No fighting out of character There can be no cure just yet Characters: Rick Grimes - He is Lori's husband and the father of Carl Shane Walsh - Lori Grimes - Rick's wife and is the mother of Carl Taken by Girlovespiggy Andrea - Amy's sister Dale Horvath Glenn Carl Grimes - He is the son of Rick and Lori Daryl Dixon Ed Peletier- Abusive husband of Carol and father of Sophia Carol Peletier - Mother of Sophia Theodore 'T-Dog' Duggs Sophia Peletier - Carol's daughter Taken by me. Amy - Andrea's sister FORM FOR ONLY MADE UP CHARACTERS (Your own.) Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Family? (Alive or not alive): Other: My made up characters: Name: Brenda "Randy" Harris Age: 28 Gender: Female Looks: Getting Family?: Her grandfather died saving her and her brother and her brother is still alive. Other: Starts to like Daryl. Was abandonned by her mother when she was 11 and left with her granfather who is now dead. Her weapon is her grandfathers revolver. Name: Bryant Harris Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Getting Family?: His grandfather died saving him and his sister and his sister is still alive Other: Was abandoned by his mother as an infant and doesnot remeber her. He was left with his now dead grandfather. His weapon is a baseball bat.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

The Walking Dead (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Leah Ross Age: 26 Looks: Getting Family?: Alive; her brother, Rick, her husband, and her kids. Other: She is married, and has three kids and a fourth one on the way.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

The Walking Dead (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump. :3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos