Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I hope you don't mind being poor... (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess you could say that this role play is the opposite of "A VERY Rich Family".  This family is large and extremely poor.  There's only four dollars this family has at the moment!  Because of the poorness, the oldest kids take jobs, the little kids don't go to school, and all they have is each other.  By the way, these kids are orphans.  They didn't want to go to an orphanage so they live in the woods with a tiny tent. Rules: -No talking lik d(s. -No swearing. -Ask to join. -If I don't accept you, please just leave.  It's not that I don't like you. -Make a boy and a girl and use them both.  Sorry, no exceptions.   -Don't make your own character unless I say you can. -Have fun! -If you have read these rules, when you ask to join, put the word dictionary in it. This role play will be written in THIRD PERSON.  Please don't switch to first. Characters: Girls: Julia Woods/19/The oldest child.  Taken by NotTheNextAnyone. Sarah Woods/15/The trouble maker.  Taken by vannagirl123. Amy Woods/12/The smart one. Olivia Woods/11/Sarah's assistant when it comes to trouble making.  Taken by me. Boys: Kyle Woods/17/The oldest boy.  Taken by vannagirl123. James Woods/15/The calm one.  Taken by me. John Woods/9/Dave's twin. Dave Woods/9/John's twin. Miscellaneous:   Jennifer Johnson/19/She is a family friend and is poor too.  Not as poor though.  She tries to help the family out. Mike Anderson/20/He lives with the Woods's because he's just as poor.  Taken by NotTheNextAnyone. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Short Bio (Optional): Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Can I be sarah? dictionary,,,, lol

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you handle a boy and girl though?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
yeah ill be the oldest boy.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, you can't join.  Just kidding.  You may join.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Haha thank you!

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome.  Looks like my girl charrie is going to be your assistant trouble maker!  Yeah!  xD

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine: Name:  Olivia Woods. Age:  11. Looks:  Long brown hair, ##### ####, light skin, with glasses. # Personality:  Olivia is a smart girl, but she uses it to start trouble.  She can be mean, but on occasion, nice, kind and friendly.  Don't let her fool you that she is being nice though, because sometimes she acts nice, but she's actually up to something. Short Bio (optional):  Olivia doesn't like to talk about it. Other:  None. Name:  James Woods. Age:  15. Looks:  Liam Payne.  Yes, that actually is Liam Payne. Personality:  Calm, smart. and kind.  James sometimes helps keep the family together through hard times. Short Bio (Optional):  James grew up happily, and that's why he's so kind now.  He is a go-getter and will do anything to help the family. Other:  James tries to look after the family when Julia and Mike are at work.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
The filter monster took my form.  xD

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
D: oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

What browser do you use?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Smash your head into the keyboard

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos