Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Basically a roleplay about teenagers enjoying their winter break together. Since Kidzworld is blocking everything I say, look for the rules in Two Can Keep A Secret. To prove that you saw the rules. Please type the name of my boy character when you ask to join.
Forms:
Name
Personality
Bio
Other 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
What is going on?

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
I guess ill join anyway even if i can't see the stuff you typed smile

Name: Mazie Miles
Looks: my profile pic
Personality: fun and loving, caring and all, always nice and funny.
Bio: (do i have to put a bio, im bad at these Frown )
other: she has a kind of british accent

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(You have to make a boy and a girl.)

Just Pontmercying Along

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(kay)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Leo Underwood
Looks: Has kind of long blonde hair and green eyes, is kind of thin,
personality: nice, but doesnt really pay attention sometimes, and is sarcastic, yet sort of stupid.
bio: (do i have to do a bio Frown )
other: nothing

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Could I please see a sample post?)

Just Pontmercying Along

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?))

Name:  Abernathy Blair Brayton

Personality: Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Does not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoys the present moment.

Looks: 

- - - - - -

Name: Kieron Maddox Brayton

Personality: Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Looks: -will add-

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
##### ##########
###### ####### #
###### ### ### ######## #### #### ##### ####...### ##### ##### ..### ##### # ###### ### ##### ### ######## ## ######### # # ##### ####### ## # ######.....
############ ### ## ######## ### #### ,######,### ### #####.....### ### ## #### ......
#### ### ###### #### #### ### ### # ### ### ### #### ## #### ########## ## ### ##### ####### ### ######## .....
###### ###### # ########## .......#### ####? # ##### ## ### #### #### # ##### ######## #### ## Looks: has brown hair ...and brownish eyes ....he's tall ....he wears a regular t shirt and some jeans and converse..... Personality: he is over protective of his younger sister...and can be caring,fun,funny Bio: the same as his sister Alexandra  Other: can drive a motorcycle ..or a truck.....

Let It Snow ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

((May I join?))

Name:  Abernathy Blair Brayton

Personality: Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Does not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoys the present moment.

Looks: 

- - - - - -

Name: Kieron Maddox Brayton

Personality: Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Looks: 

(You may join.)

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

last person to say pizza wins

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins