Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I just got suspended from school.

Posted By:
klonoa9
klonoa9
StarStarStarStar
We and this kid got into a fight and he punched me in the face so I tackled him to the ground and started beating him up. It was self-defense, I don't understand why'd they suspended me.
I'm on my laptop in the car right now, moms really mad at me.
So I went to the principals office and she started yelling at me, I didn't care, it was stupid that I even got in trouble. She says she's going to call my mom to pick me up and take me home, I was like "OK then"
She comes and she yells at me in the car and I'm just sitting there on the verge of tears and I want to kill the kid that got me suspended.
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie ‘Yo homes smell ya later’. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Go play persona, It is an AMAZING RPG.

Or Persona 4 Arena, Which ever you decide.

"I have lost all faith in Humanity" - Klonoa9 Man of Horrid Karma and rather Amazing English.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
You say it's self defence, I say you're trying to get in trouble, or it's your instincts. I would've done to same thing, but it's your own fault you got in trouble. And that kid's fault, too.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Cree Lady_1622740 Lock
Cree Lady_1622740
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with Skrillex. My mom would probably yell at me too. But there's a guy I know he got in trouble even though he's was doing self defense. Anyways, he was just walking down the hallway and some kid pulled a knife out on him. So he beat the kid up. And when done telling the story, everybody in the class was saying "Isn't that self defense?" Then he answered," Yeah, I don't know why I got in trouble, when the kid is the one who pulled knife out me. I tried the prinicipal but he wouldn't listen." See, that's just dumb if we can't use self defense.

Posted By:
Kristy17
Kristy17
StarStarStar
Exact thing happened. This girl about 11 started spreading rumours that I love Ricky. I don't.  Punk. But everyone's saying it now. So I went to talk to her, she started teasing me about my 
clothes. So I started going on about her clothes, Next thing you know we got in a fight.  Frustrated. Everyone
was chanting: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! So I beat her up like mad. I was called to the head master's,
He was very angry. He called my mum on his boring old telephone. At last my mum came,
She was yelling and talking to the head master about some of my private stuff. When I got in the car she lectured me about fighting wasn't right. But I stayed silent. My cheeks crimson, My eyes
filled with tears, I felt like punching that girl.

Plenty of fish in the sea, if you get your heart broken,
don't be afraid of doing it again.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Wouldn't mind doing it with ya! smile

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
klonoa9
klonoa9
StarStarStarStar
To stop this before it gets out of hand, I have a feeling none of you read the end.

Go play persona, It is an AMAZING RPG.

Or Persona 4 Arena, Which ever you decide.

"I have lost all faith in Humanity" - Klonoa9 Man of Horrid Karma and rather Amazing English.

Posted By:
Kristy17
Kristy17
StarStarStar
Huhhhhhh?  Confused

Plenty of fish in the sea, if you get your heart broken,
don't be afraid of doing it again.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes I did..... 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
It's your own fault for beating the kid up.
I beat him up.

You derserved to get suspended, then.
It was self defence

No. Beating a kid up isn't self defence.
Mom's yelling at me.

Any reasonable parent would be vexed if their child had just got suspended.

Left.

Posted By:
;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies.
StarStarStarStar
genius.

This is what makes us girls,
We all look for heaven and we put our love first.
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse,

Don't cry about it, don't cry about it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos