Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
they build buildings so tall these days

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
why cant i do anything ever oh my g o d 
i havent worked on my ONE FANFIC i have on ao3 since december 
ughhghgghhhh im so mad that i exist

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850

"George Weasley " wrote:

why cant i do anything ever oh my g o d 

i havent worked on my ONE FANFIC i have on ao3 since december 

ughhghgghhhh im so mad that i exist


lolwut?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Still not a signature, huh?


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
because that comment was both necessary and useful to starting a conversation good on you chap

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850

"George Weasley " wrote:

because that comment was both necessary and useful to starting a conversation good on you chap


what?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Still not a signature, huh?


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079

"Visual Aid" wrote:

what?
well usually the point of commenting on someone's thread would be to say something useful to the topic or to start a conversation with someone and your comment did neither of those things.

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850

"George Weasley " wrote:



"Visual Aid" wrote:


what?
well usually the point of commenting on someone's thread would be to say something useful to the topic or to start a conversation with someone and your comment did neither of those things.


That's nice...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Still not a signature, huh?


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
well ok 
ok
alright
ok
im just gonna
ok
w/e its snack time later kiddos

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
yes i did it
i am now dirk strider
we are one

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850

"George Weasley " wrote:

yes i did it

i am now dirk strider

we are one


I can haz cookie?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Still not a signature, huh?


play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

How often do you daydream?

Try 2 Type A Word w/th Your Eyes Closed !!

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

LIPSTICK OR NAIL POLISH-moved

LIPSTICK OR NAIL POLISH-moved

latest videos