Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i really like. davedad oops. because dave is the clingy/needy type like. he craves all the little touches and the attention and all the words and the thoughts and he likes to be close to people, in more ways than one. 
and. just imagining him. getting all that from dad. like ??? 
at first it's just like, "haha your dads pretty cool john" because wow hes a pretty nice guy like all the time.
and then he realizes he kind of has a crush on him like wow you know, wow. he's kinda hot, like, a tall, dark, and handsome kind of thing. and then it gets really bad where he starts to get all red whenever he comes into the room and he starts to think about him a lot and. 
sighs dreamily.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
seeing a lot of ########### dave fanarts seems to have convinced me that if im going to start identifying myself as non-binary im going to have to become dave.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i am so mad that ##### is censored on kw it isnt a swear woRD ITS A BLANKET TERM FOR LGBTQ* 
like seriously. seriously guys you need to. actually learn what things mean thank u. 
signed, a rlly angry bIG #####.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
sighs heavily because the only way to get boys clothes without alarming my mother would be under the guise of cosplay and she thinks cosplaying is stupid

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
puts my face in hands and thinks about dave + rose 
goddddd i want them 2 kiss so hard. 
i want dave to kiss everyone
this is possibly psychologically because i have taken dave as an avatar of myself because of the way i can closely relate to him (e.g. that he is constantly hiding his insecurities behind a mask of sarcasm and uncaring) and i want to kiss everyone.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
"Happy Birthday, David."
"Is it really my birthday?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Like, there's gotta be at least two months until my birthday. Or two troll months even. What do they call their weird troll months that don't make sense? Whatever, I don't actually care. Is it actually my birthday?"
"Yes, Dave, it is, in fact, your birthday," said Rose.
"Sick."
"As sick as your oft-mentioned 'ill beats'?" asked his sister, smirking slightly. 
"Sicker," Dave said, flicking his shades upward slightly. "By at least three hundred percent." 
"Shouldn't it be seeing a physician, in that case?"
"Doctors are for wimps and pansies, Lalonde. Rule number three." 
"I daren't ask where these 'rules' originate," said Rose.
Dave smirked. "So, you got a present for me?"
"I may have alchemized a little something," said Rose coyly. 
"Well, I guess that means I better throw 'a little something' together for tomorrow," said Dave. "Don't wanna be the jerk who didn't get his sister nothin', especially after she got him a sicknasty quality present." 
Rose, smiling softly, leaned into her brother, gripping his shoulders and bringing her mouth close to his ear, he could feel her warm breath tickling against his neck, and whispered to him, her lips brushing his ear ever so lightly, "Come to my room this evening for your birthday gift."
Dave's face immediately reddened and his eyes widened behind his shades. "Cool," he said simply. "Yeah, cool," he said, letting out a big breath. "Listen there's... A dude I have to go... Build a city with. You know, previous arrangements and all that. I'm a pretty popular guy, remember. So... I gotta run. I... I'll see you tonight."
And he stepped back, easing out of her grip, and then quickly walked around her and headed off, notably in the complete opposite direction of Can Town's current construction site.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
sighs because i dont even know where 2 start w/ sakura fanfics or fanart bUT IM SO IN LOVE WITH HER I NEED A WAY 2 DEAL

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
[aggressively wants to draw derse kids]

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
things to do while you avoid schoolwork:
scroll through blogs of your otp
listen to music
write
fall in love with someone a thousand times over
take a lot of snack breaks
blog
question every aspect of yourself
more snack breaks!!!!

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i find that
nothing is wrong
i am ok
it was all in my head all along
it was never real

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos