Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2911
Hello! Here, I’m going to design different text styles for you all. I can do your name, a slogan or anything you want, out of these different text styles.
Style 1
Style 2
Style 3
Style 4
Style 5
 
 
 Just write the following-
Username-
Text Size-
Text Color-
Text-
Text Style-
 
I shall try to make your text ASAP. Thank you! See you soon.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51039
Username: GawjussGracieex
Text Size: The size that you have on your font examples. Big Grin
Text Color: Burgundy, it's like a dark red colour. ^.^
Text: Gracie
Text Style: Style 1
Please and thank you Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2911

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Username: GawjussGracieex
Text Size: The size that you have on your font examples. Big Grin
Text Color: Burgundy, it's like a dark red colour. ^.^
Text: Gracie
Text Style: Style 1
Please and thank you Big Grin

here you go, Gracie:

(Its not approved yet, I think) 
Big Grin

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51039

Thank you so much! I found it in your albums. ^.^

Also, Mia noticed that if you post an embed code before it's approved, it won't show up, not even after it's approved, so you have to put them in the forum when they've approved. D:


Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14863

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Thank you so much! I found it in your albums. ^.^

Also, Mia noticed that if you post an embed code before it's approved, it won't show up, not even after it's approved, so you have to put them in the forum when they've approved. D:



If you like edit the post in the forum with the approved picture in it then it will show up. Don't edit it on anyway, just like click post straight away x3 


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3901
 
 
 
 
 
 
Username- PixieTulip!
Text Size- like the one  in your siggy
Text Color- Dark blue
Text- Tulip !
Text Style- Style 5
Thanks smile
 
 
 

Danbo i love danbo xD


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2911

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

 
 
 
 
 
 
Username- PixieTulip!
Text Size- like the one  in your siggy
Text Color- Dark blue
Text- Tulip !
Text Style- Style 5
Thanks smile
Okay! I've put it to upload. It'll take some time. smile
 
 
 

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2911

"-Kat-" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Thank you so much! I found it in your albums. ^.^

Also, Mia noticed that if you post an embed code before it's approved, it won't show up, not even after it's approved, so you have to put them in the forum when they've approved. D:



If you like edit the post in the forum with the approved picture in it then it will show up. Don't edit it on anyway, just like click post straight away x3 

Thanks, Kat. (:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
sana4202661 Lock
sana4202661
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2015
Username- Sana
Text Size- 40
Text Color- Lemon Color
Text- My name Big Grin
Text Style- 2nd one


Super-Girl16's Text Board

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3901

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

 
 
 
Username- PixieTulip!
Text Size- like the one  in your siggy
Text Color- Dark blue
Text- Tulip !
Text Style- Style 5
Thanks smile
Okay! I've put it to upload. It'll take some time. smile
 
 
 


Thanks smile

Danbo i love danbo xD


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos