x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Christmas!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Stargirlxx" wrote:

I dunno about you guys, but it does not feel like its almost Xmas to mee... D: Why is that???!


Here its like ## degrees outside, but it feels hotter.. we actually have the air on in my house.. Frustrated

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 36
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Stargirlxx" wrote:

I dunno about you guys, but it does not feel like its almost Xmas to mee... D: Why is that???!

Here its like ## degrees outside, but it feels hotter.. we actually have the air on in my house.. Frustrated

ye tome it feels like October or something like that.

Ella


Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 377
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"MileyGirl1999" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Stargirlxx" wrote:

I dunno about you guys, but it does not feel like its almost Xmas to mee... D: Why is that???!

Here its like ## degrees outside, but it feels hotter.. we actually have the air on in my house.. Frustrated
ye tome it feels like October or something like that.

Same here~!


Posted By:
WhenSheCries._2289594 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
WhenSheCries._2289594
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 123
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I just got back from the Christmas parade here....it was so hot outside. xD

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 260
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"WhenSheCries." wrote:

I just got back from the Christmas parade here....it was so hot outside. xD


That's what I don't get, it's like 75 degrees outside right now. Isn't it supposed to be cold? xD

Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 377
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

"WhenSheCries." wrote:

I just got back from the Christmas parade here....it was so hot outside. xD

That's what I don't get, it's like 75 degrees outside right now. Isn't it supposed to be cold? xD
We wish =o I would sooo love to have snow, but I know its practically impossible..


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5236
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
It


My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 260
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:




Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5236
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:


 

Do you like it?  I made it myself.  smile

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 377
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:


 
Do you like it?  I made it myself.  smile

I like it!! =)


Latest Forum Posts

The movie start with the letter A

Minions or Inside out?

THE CROODS or WRECK IT RALPH?

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

What month were you born in? x3

What month were you born in? x3

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Name A Drink Without an "E"

last one to say minion wins

Last one to say postman pat wins

Latest Videos

Play Online Games