Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
-TheHiddenBeauty
-TheHiddenBeauty
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 305

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

I am so bored! I want to draw something but I don't know what! someone send me a drawing request before I keel over :P




ikr me too


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5592
^_^


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13120

"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:


Who eats boiled bugs?


Eww  why would you say that if someone eats boiled bugs.

Everyone does!

trippy m8


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2099

"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:



"Scourgeheart" wrote:


I am so bored! I want to draw something but I don't know what! someone send me a drawing request before I keel over :P


 


ikr me too



yup, just sitting here bored. waiting for my parents to get home so we can go to comic con.

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17394

"iamalive" wrote:



"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




Who eats boiled bugs?


Eww  why would you say that if someone eats boiled bugs.

Everyone does!
Daniel, why are you tormenting her? Wink

Attack On Titan Quote


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13120

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






Who eats boiled bugs?


Eww  why would you say that if someone eats boiled bugs.

Everyone does!
Daniel, why are you tormenting her? Wink


-stuffs bugs up your mouth-
SHUSH 

trippy m8


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17394

"iamalive" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:








Who eats boiled bugs?


Eww  why would you say that if someone eats boiled bugs.

Everyone does!
Daniel, why are you tormenting her? Wink


-stuffs bugs up your mouth-
SHUSH 
-coughs them up and turns into Swampfire- Do. Not. Ever, Do That Again, -flames burn in my hand-

Attack On Titan Quote


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13120

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:










Who eats boiled bugs?


Eww  why would you say that if someone eats boiled bugs.

Everyone does!
Daniel, why are you tormenting her? Wink


-stuffs bugs up your mouth-
SHUSH 
-coughs them up and turns into Swampfire- Do. Not. Ever, Do That Again, -flames burn in my hand-


-does it again- 

trippy m8


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
neilforeal
neilforeal
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 57
im here to say i love skittlez


~bye

Im 2 Hot 2 Handle Tongue Out


Random Subjects - 2013

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1284

"iamalive" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"nascarawesome" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:












Who eats boiled bugs?


Eww  why would you say that if someone eats boiled bugs.

Everyone does!
Daniel, why are you tormenting her? Wink


-stuffs bugs up your mouth-
SHUSH 
-coughs them up and turns into Swampfire- Do. Not. Ever, Do That Again, -flames burn in my hand-


-does it again- 

Guys. Stop it. Try some ORGANIC LIZARDS.


Quotes!
SPOILER


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos