Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
asia0e1 Lock
asia0e1
StarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Hey guys, 

Well I've had a few problems with this lately, if you comment anyone with their profile on low privacy, and your privacy is on high, then they just simply cannot reply. I understand that your profile is on high privacy for security reasons, and that's totally fine, but here's a few solutions if you would like to have a conversation with a user who has their privacy on high: 

Add the person, therefore you can access their comments box and you can PM and comment on their photos/videos/blogs or whatever, too. Smile Nose 

Or, if you are commenting somebody with a profile on low privacy and your privacy is high, you could decrease the privacy settings, as if you are a new user, your profile is automatically on high privacy. 

im sorry i have to keep my profile priavat because some used to be friends or random people post mean comments like racksonracks and other people sorry

To decrease your privacy settings: 

1. Click the wrench icon in the top right hand corner, when you hover over it, it should say "Go to your settings". This is located where your comments icon and friend request icon is. 

2. Here you should see a blue list of options to the left of your computer screen. Look down the list, and you should see a "Privacy" option. Click that. 

3. There should now be three "tick boxes". One in red that says High, one in orange that says Medium, and one in green that says Low

People can only comment you - if they are not friends with you - if your profile is on the Low privacy option. But here you can control who see's what on your profile, depending on the option you choose.

*Tip: The details of the option should be next to it, so read that for more information on what people can see on your profile if they are not friends with you.*

I hope this helped a few frustrated or confused users on Kidzworld, add/comment me if you need any more help with this, or reply to this thread and I'm sure somebody will help you as quickly as possible. 

Have fun! Smile Nose

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, this is the update version! This thread help a lot to the confused users! Good job! ^-^

Posted By:
Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer
StarStar
I wanna be able to change my username don't you people?

Posted By:
Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer
StarStar
Who likes turtles?
who has  turtle?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Please stay on topic, thanks

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
StarStarStarStarStar
I had a turtle but it's dead now. RIP

Posted By:
Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer
StarStar
I'm so sorry I have two Ny they are baby's (they get on top of each other) and one of them got hurt

Posted By:
Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer
StarStar
We don't need to stay on topic it's a random post page 

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Fluteplayer" wrote:

You do if I say so. And it's not. There's plenty of those, go post on one and stay on topic here.

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Fluteplayer" wrote:

You do if I say so. And it's not. There's plenty of those, go post on one and stay on topic here.
  newbies these days Smile Nose

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Frozen or Malificent?

mean

The Million Pages Thread

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Frozen or Malificent?

Your friends here, that have left

latest videos