Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RavenclawsRule
RavenclawsRule
StarStar
So, I want to put a musical thing toether with my freinds sorta like a flash mob thing, but I don't know how to put it together or if I have enough friedns to do it. If you have any advice post below. If you have any problems similar post below. Thanx!

--
Dumbledore's Army Forever!!!

"I'm a lover not a fighter. But I will fight for the ones I love."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, first I think you should introduce the idea to your parents.  If they say it's okay, than go to the next step:  Send a group ##### to your friends.  See if they like the idea or not, and if their parents will let them do it.  You don't need a lot of people to do it.  For ideas look up 'Improv Everywhere', and watch some of their videos.  Then together you guys can come up with a skit, and a place (may wanna get the place's owner's permission, if you're doing it like at a mall).  Then get together and do your stuff!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
RavenclawsRule
RavenclawsRule
StarStar
Thanks! smile

--
Dumbledore's Army Forever!!!

"I'm a lover not a fighter. But I will fight for the ones I love."

play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

The Banning Game