Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > swag

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



 





I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:







 








I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST
 
okey day wail day fram demselves dough

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311

"NachozRule" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:PANTRENTS R STOOPID


Wow, that just, wow. That was downright disrespectful.

 


U JELUS OF UR SWAG SKILS?!
If swag is having no respect for anybody, not even your own parents, I want no part in any of it. Swag is the stupidest thing ever if you disrespect people, live off of food stamps, wear dumb clothes, and think you're cool doing all of it.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:
















"NachozRule" wrote:PANTRENTS R STOOPID


Wow, that just, wow. That was downright disrespectful.

 


U JELUS OF UR SWAG SKILS?!
If swag is having no respect for anybody, not even your own parents, I want no part in any of it. Swag is the stupidest thing ever if you disrespect people, live off of food stamps, wear dumb clothes, and think you're cool doing all of it.

U TLKING ABOUT U SELF GURL?!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:
















"NachozRule" wrote:PANTRENTS R STOOPID


Wow, that just, wow. That was downright disrespectful.

 


U JELUS OF UR SWAG SKILS?!
If swag is having no respect for anybody, not even your own parents, I want no part in any of it. Swag is the stupidest thing ever if you disrespect people, live off of food stamps, wear dumb clothes, and think you're cool doing all of it.

chu haz no skallez mai freind

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:











 











I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST
 
okey day wail day fram demselves dough

OKY SHULD WE KIl BPBPHPD fIRST?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jayswish
jayswish
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 32
!OMG I GOTT SWAGG. ALL YALL HATERZZZ DONT KNOW !!!!!!

WHU YO DADDY I GOTT SWAGG SUNN


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:















 














I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST
 
okey day wail day fram demselves dough

OKY SHULD WE KIl BPBPHPD fIRST?

wynaut

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"jayswish" wrote:

!OMG I GOTT SWAGG. ALL YALL HATERZZZ DONT KNOW !!!!!!

U HAZ NU SWAG YO

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"jayswish" wrote:

!OMG I GOTT SWAGG. ALL YALL HATERZZZ DONT KNOW !!!!!!

doz chu wnt to halp uz destray de haterz?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


play online games

latest forum posts

another kidzworld...!!!

what clebertiy actor you want to be your dad

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

what clebertiy actor you want to be your dad

HATE VS LOVE

what clebertiy actor you want to be your dad

Should animals really be used for scientif...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Should animals really be used for scientif...

latest videos