x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > swag

Random

swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago


"costume_party" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:
























"tycolovesyou" wrote:



























"costume_party" wrote:






























"NachozRule" wrote:

































"costume_party" wrote:






















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.













Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable


WELL THEN XD

spoke englizirefish


You see, I have been trying to study 'englizirefish' for years. It was a fail.

englizirefish iz ah vary ez langvoldemort 2 spoke


Well then. It's a very *ahem* nice? language.

quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu jus want ful retartedlizard u nevah ga ful retartedlizard

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 219
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
I'll give it a try.

wut did u jus sey? it iz not undurstaindabull.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"costume_party" wrote:

I'll give it a try.


wut did u jus sey? it iz not undurstaindabull.

u fail ut lifez

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"costume_party" wrote:






























"NachozRule" wrote:

































"costume_party" wrote:






















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.













Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P

et iz teh langvoldermortz oven teh fishebussesdogscatslizards

U TOOK DAT LLANGVOLDEMORTZ SEMSTER 2!!?!?!

CHA BUDDEH I WAZ TEH BAST EN CLAZZ REMBEAR

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 219
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:


I'll give it a try.



wut did u jus sey? it iz not undurstaindabull.

u fail ut lifez


awez tank chew. ur sew kaind.


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"costume_party" wrote:

I'll give it a try.


wut did u jus sey? it iz not undurstaindabull.

FINANANANANANANANANABATMAN U MCDONALDS SUM CENTS

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"costume_party" wrote:



























"NachozRule" wrote:






























"costume_party" wrote:

































"NachozRule" wrote:




































"costume_party" wrote:
























CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.














Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P

et iz teh langvoldermortz oven teh fishebussesdogscatslizards

U TOOK DAT LLANGVOLDEMORTZ SEMSTER 2!!?!?!

CHA BUDDEH I WAZ TEH BAST EN CLAZZ REMBEAR

UHH YAH I REMBR DAT IT WUZ WEN ASHuLY SPILT DAT MULK ON CHRSTAN!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 219
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:


I'll give it a try.



wut did u jus sey? it iz not undurstaindabull.

FINANANANANANANANANABATMAN U MCDONALDS SUM CENTS


wwaow dat wuz sew buttewtifulz i luv iht.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:




I'll give it a try.




wut did u jus sey? it iz not undurstaindabull.

u fail ut lifez


awez tank chew. ur sew kaind.

it wuznt a a nice ding, woser

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"costume_party" wrote:






























"NachozRule" wrote:

































"costume_party" wrote:




































"NachozRule" wrote:







































"costume_party" wrote:


























CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.















Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P

et iz teh langvoldermortz oven teh fishebussesdogscatslizards

U TOOK DAT LLANGVOLDEMORTZ SEMSTER 2!!?!?!

CHA BUDDEH I WAZ TEH BAST EN CLAZZ REMBEAR

UHH YAH I REMBR DAT IT WUZ WEN ASHuLY SPILT DAT MULK ON CHRSTAN!

DAT WAZ TEH FUNIZZZZZZZTS MAMENT OVEN MAI ELIZABETH

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Latest Forum Posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

How you feel using sticker

Which one is Right?

Which one is Right?

Does God Exist?

Which one is Right?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Deleting Photos

Which one is Right?

The Ramp My Parents Made For My Dog-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games