Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 347
wat did u do for her?

Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309
Mothers Day Celebrate on 13th May.


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7305
International Woman's Day was Friday. Maybe you are confusing them?

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309

"-Allie-" wrote:

International Woman's Day was Friday. Maybe you are confusing them?
Me? o.o


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7305

"Baby260" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


International Woman's Day was Friday. Maybe you are confusing them?
Me? o.o
Nooooo the OP? Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


International Woman's Day was Friday. Maybe you are confusing them?
Me? o.o
Nooooo the OP? Wink
You mean the first user? o.o


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"Baby260" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"Baby260" wrote:






"-Allie-" wrote:




International Woman's Day was Friday. Maybe you are confusing them?
Me? o.o
Nooooo the OP? Wink
You mean the first user? o.o

OP = Original Poster 
So yeah, the first user.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27965
Ello and its Mothers Day in the UK today and happy mothers day Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441
and for mother's day i sat flowers next to her grave so when she looks down from heaven she could know i still love her Frown

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27965

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

and for mother's day i sat flowers next to her grave so when she looks down from heaven she could know i still love her Frown


Aw, Im sorry you has lost your mother and thats the lovely thing you done and Im sure she knows you love her and hasnt forgot her smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

What do you guys think about using technol...

Steven Universe vs. Clearence

Apple App Update is live

Apple App Update is live

Apple App Update is live

Cheating

VEG or NON-VEG?

VEG or NON-VEG?

VEG or NON-VEG?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos