x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > spring!

Random

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I'll most likely be running races. Big Grin
That is if the weather is good. On the first day of spring it was 27 degrees.  -_-

ur mem


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

I'll most likely be running races. Big Grin

That is if the weather is good. On the first day of spring it was 27 degrees.  -_-

On the first day of spring, it started snowing here. o.0 Tongue Out


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

I'll most likely be running races. Big Grin

That is if the weather is good. On the first day of spring it was 27 degrees.  -_-

On the first day of spring, it started snowing here. o.0 Tongue Out

XD It's like another winter.

ur mem


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Doesn't feel like spring here. It's -2 degrees here.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:


I'll most likely be running races. Big Grin


That is if the weather is good. On the first day of spring it was 27 degrees.  -_-

On the first day of spring, it started snowing here. o.0 Tongue Out

XD It's like another winter.


Ikr!! xD


Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1334
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT WHAT WILL YOU DO DURING SPRING. NOT WHAT THE DEGREES IS.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o


Posted By:
GalacticKittehx
GalacticKittehx
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 81
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Spring for me will be practicing my skateboard tricks and xbox.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Which hairstyle should i keep?

Who is your favorite character so far in -...

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Which hairstyle should i keep?

Which hairstyle should i keep?

What book are you currently reading?

Which hairstyle should i keep?

Which hairstyle should i keep?

Which hairstyle should i keep?

What book are you currently reading?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games