Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

...Depressed...

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm depressed right now so i'm watching Nicholas Sparks movies to cheer me up... not. helping.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

...Depressed...

Posted By:
tysheep
tysheep
Star
Why are you sad? Frown Frown

Everytime someone asks me if im okay, reminds me that im not.

...Depressed...

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
1. listen to your fav song
2. do somthing you love
3. if its not too late where you are now go for a walk
4. talk too someone you are close with
5. trie too get off the topic that is depressing you
6. talk it out with someone like your doctor  trusted adult your parents or a counseller 

hope this helped a little o.- 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

...Depressed...

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh it's a long story but my basketball team who have been working very hard are at Nationals championships ten hours away from our houses and are losing really bad and if we win our last game tomorrow we get 5th place and if we lose we get sixth place (which is last place in our division). It sucks because we worked so hard and we so deserve this and it really hurts to lose like this. We try so hard and even our coach is sad about it. It just SUCKS. We are playing so hard but it just isn't working. Our team was originally in the 12 year and under division but our coach signed us up to play older division (idk why) and i just honestly feel that he was setting us up for hurt and failure...
Oh welll..
Anyway,
I doubt you care
Just needed to rant to someone who isn't going to say "Oh it's just a game"

-- Rhema Joy ♥

...Depressed...

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

2. do somthing you love

6. talk it out with someone like your doctor  trusted adult your parents or a counseller 

Thanks. Will do

-- Rhema Joy ♥

...Depressed...

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"tysheep" wrote:

Why are you sad? Frown Frown

Eh it's a long story but my basketball team who have been working very hard are at Nationals championships ten hours away from our houses and are losing really bad and if we win our last game tomorrow we get 5th place and if we lose we get sixth place (which is last place in our division). It sucks because we worked so hard and we so deserve this and it really hurts to lose like this. We try so hard and even our coach is sad about it. It just SUCKS. We are playing so hard but it just isn't working. Our team was originally in the 12 year and under division but our coach signed us up to play older division (idk why) and i just honestly feel that he was setting us up for hurt and failure...
Oh welll..
Anyway,
I doubt you care
Just needed to rant to someone who isn't going to say "Oh it's just a game"
(sorry i meant to quote this) lol

-- Rhema Joy ♥

...Depressed...

Posted By:
tysheep
tysheep
Star
OH PLEASE! Wana know how many things IM bad at? let's just say i'd run out of room.
Don't feel bad, it's AMAZING  you got that far, who cares if you dont win? Your still WAY better than my basketball team!!!!!!!!
Don't feel nervous about the next game, you know what to do, and you'll do great!!!!
A few examples of my failures:
1.) I was in the REGIONAL spelling bee, and I spelled "Extemporaneouslyismisticly" (Yes it is a real word, I knew how to spell it, i was just REALLY, REALLY, nervous!!!!
2.) Im the reason my parents divorced, I caught my dad cheating on my mom with the neighbor.
3.) I have a C- in math. (DONT TELL MY MOM!!!!)
4.)  My sister gets away WITH EVRYTHING!!! She threw my computer down the stairs and said ,"OOPS," and skipped past the remains.
Phew, nice to get that off my chest!

Everytime someone asks me if im okay, reminds me that im not.

...Depressed...

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"tysheep" wrote:

OH PLEASE! Wana know how many things IM bad at? let's just say i'd run out of room.

Don't feel bad, it's AMAZING  you got that far, who cares if you dont win? Your still WAY better than my basketball team!!!!!!!!

Don't feel nervous about the next game, you know what to do, and you'll do great!!!!
A few examples of my failures:

1.) I was in the REGIONAL spelling bee, and I spelled "Extemporaneouslyismisticly" (Yes it is a real word, I knew how to spell it, i was just REALLY, REALLY, nervous!!!!

2.) Im the reason my parents divorced, I caught my dad cheating on my mom with the neighbor.

3.) I have a C- in math. (DONT TELL MY MOM!!!!)

4.)  My sister gets away WITH EVRYTHING!!! She threw my computer down the stairs and said ,"OOPS," and skipped past the remains.

Phew, nice to get that off my chest!

WOW!  Thank you so much.
It feels good to talk to someone about this!
don't blame yourself about your parents, though.
You were doing the right thing. smile

-- Rhema Joy ♥

...Depressed...

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If I were you, I'd be happy that you even got the opportunity to go there, that obviously means that you're good at it! Just try your best and have fun! I know winning is good but it's the taking part that matters, as cheesy as that sounds. ^.^

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

...Depressed...

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

2. do somthing you love

This(:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos