Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Do you believe in ALIENS???

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"SakuraBacon" wrote:

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

Yes there is one in my class.........................................................................I'm joking. Big Grin

Hehe X3 I wish I had an alien classmate/friend XD Like a little nice one, I'd name him/her/it bob.
Lol I'm joking..there's this girl that we call Alien but she's soo cool and she's kinda like my neice too lol

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar

"SakuraBacon" wrote:

Yes there is one in my class.........................................................................I'm joking. Big Grin

Hehe X3 I wish I had an alien classmate/friend XD Like a little nice one, I'd name him/her/it bob.
Lol I'm joking..there's this girl that we call Alien but she's soo cool and she's kinda like my neice too lol

That's a valid nickname for a cool person X3

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
I find it pretty difficult to believe that there aren't any other intelligent life forms anywhere else in the entire universe. 

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I find it pretty difficult to believe that there aren't any other intelligent life forms anywhere else in the entire universe. 

Yeah.... I agree

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you consider an alien something not on planer Earth?  Or do you consider an alien a green thing that's gonna conquer the Earth?

I think that with the universe the size that it is, there probably are aliens.  In OUR solar system though, probably not.  If so, though, it would probably be just bacteria.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Do you consider an alien something not on planer Earth?  Or do you consider an alien a green thing that's gonna conquer the Earth?

I think that with the universe the size that it is, there probably are aliens.  In OUR solar system though, probably not.  If so, though, it would probably be just bacteria.

Out of all different sides I've heard I don't know what to believe, I just know that things are probably so complicated a human can perceive. We may just be a little dust speck, like in that movie Horton Hears a who or whatever. It's so weird to think about it. XD And yeah somthing alien is somthing not on planet earth to me, though I think we might be really connected to them. Or somthing, I dunno. Unlimited possabilities.

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
Idk their is prove that they are real but I don't know iftheir fake. 

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar

"1999baby" wrote:

Idk their is prove that they are real but I don't know iftheir fake. 

Yeah aliens are confusing  Dazed

Posted By:
dreamer001
dreamer001
StarStarStar
Yes the cyniclons from Tokyo mew mew are coming to take over with chirema animals 

Were all a bit crazy ! Big Grin

Live ,love , learn

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
If space is infinte why not?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Who cried at their graduation?

We the Kidz

latest videos