Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
So, do the achievements  points start with what the older members currently achieved, or does everyone start on level 0?

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool!  Though, it may cause a new problem... too many n00bs either doing this, "OMGOSH!  I'm so popular!  I'm awesome!  Meh gotzzz tonzzz of SWaqqqqqqqqqqqq #YOLOSWAQQQQQQQ", or n00bs going like this, "How do I level up?  I'm real popular, but tehses rewards wont let me show how popular I am#YOLOSWAQQQQQ".

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
epic

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Cool!  Though, it may cause a new problem... too many n00bs either doing this, "OMGOSH!  I'm so popular!  I'm awesome!  Meh gotzzz tonzzz of SWaqqqqqqqqqqqq #YOLOSWAQQQQQQQ", or n00bs going like this, "How do I level up?  I'm real popular, but tehses rewards wont let me show how popular I am#YOLOSWAQQQQQ".
lol xD

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

lol xD
\

What?  It's true, and you know it! xD lolz

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

lol xD
\

What?  It's true, and you know it! xD lolz
lol you cray Devil Tongue

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Lol. Because people aren't already doing that with their forum posts. EHEM.

Anyway I think it's gonna be awesome.

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
yay more new features

Ginger|Melissa

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome Big Grin

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Can't wait!

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos