Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > general > life

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Life

Posted By:
tofukawaii
tofukawaii
Star
Do you guys ever think what if I went missing or what if I didn't show up for school that day , would anyone miss me? Idk,  that is a question I have been longing for an answer lately, but yet inside my mind keeps telling me that I will never know. We are all just ordinary people , we all think that we are going to be special in this world but 90% of us don't . The 90% of us end up trapped in a home with children a husband/wife to care for. Everyday my mom mentions to me " when I grow old , and you move out , I'm going to travel around the world. " Sometimes I believe her but on the other hand I think well you'll be like 60 years old by then. But I guess some people that are older and are in the older generation have more hope than the newer generation.(like me). Today I learned a few things about hope and enjoying every single second/moment of your life because it goes by really fast. And before you know it your sitting there as an old women/man thinking of all these questions over again.     

-Emily B

Life

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Someone would miss you. At least one person.

Banner

Life

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
We are all just ordinary people , we all think that we are going to be special in this world but 90% of us don't . The 90% of us end up trapped in a home with children a husband/wife to care for.

That is special. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Life

Posted By:
tofukawaii
tofukawaii
Star
Lol thanks smile

Life

Posted By:
tofukawaii
tofukawaii
Star
Yea inside I know ur right

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos