Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

A question to end all questions : What makes you perfect?

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar
Spamming doesn't make you perfect.

FITE MAI IRL

Posted By:
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
StarStarStar
So true.

Mustacheieieie Kitten

Cats? Mustaches? Swag? I'm not a directioner, but i'm a mustachioner! (; . (; THIS PANDA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! ( not exactly, he's that lame kind of panda ) LOLI know I have flaws. Everyone has flaws, some more than others.

Me, well, I have more flaws than I would be able to count, but you want to know somet

Posted By:
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
StarStarStar

"tycotickles" wrote:

Your definetely not perfect, but obviously you think you are. He made a good point and this post should be honore.  Obviously, you also don't care for others. He again, made a good point in saying we all have flaws, but that also makes us better, "perfect" maybe. So spamming, the real point here. He wants people to KNOW his lesson, tell people that our flaws maybe make us more "perfect" if you know what I mean. So why don't you just post your racist jokes?  

Mustacheieieie Kitten

Cats? Mustaches? Swag? I'm not a directioner, but i'm a mustachioner! (; . (; THIS PANDA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! ( not exactly, he's that lame kind of panda ) LOLI know I have flaws. Everyone has flaws, some more than others.

Me, well, I have more flaws than I would be able to count, but you want to know somet

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mustache_Kitten_Swag" wrote:

"tycotickles" wrote:

Your definetely not perfect, but obviously you think you are. He made a good point and this post should be honore.  Obviously, you also don't care for others. He again, made a good point in saying we all have flaws, but that also makes us better, "perfect" maybe. So spamming, the real point here. He wants people to KNOW his lesson, tell people that our flaws maybe make us more "perfect" if you know what I mean. So why don't you just post your racist jokes?  

Spamming is against the rules. How are my jokes racist? (Repost this on 10 different sites if your flaws make you perfect) is spamming.

FITE MAI IRL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Send the person above you a friend request!

What is your biggest fear?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

What if~

Telekinesis... Is it real?

latest videos