Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > freeze!

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Freeze!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13024

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






YOU DON'T WANT THIS BANANA




OK

I WANT THE BANANA ((((((:
 


dat be good
but stay frozen or you will get the banana 


but i want it
so i have to keep moving?
omg
 

don't mindfrak everyone
just stay like an icicle

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Freeze!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13129
* runs around room screaming*

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Freeze!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51041
*freezes in fear*
O_O

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Freeze!

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 289

"iamalive" wrote:



"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:








YOU DON'T WANT THIS BANANA





OK

I WANT THE BANANA ((((((:
 


dat be good
but stay frozen or you will get the banana 


but i want it
so i have to keep moving?
omg
 

don't mindfrak everyone
just stay like an icicle


what if i melt Frustrated
 

the name's rishima ✌


Freeze!

Posted By:
GreenLink
GreenLink
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"iamalive" wrote:

Freeze


don't move or i shoot

-holds banana to your face-

Ohohoho, *Smirks and grabs out a sword and points it to your neck* Challenge Accepted. I have no choice but to challenge you cause you challenged me with that-...Wait...Banana? o.o;


C'mon, c'mon! Get to workkkk guys!


Freeze!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13024


"GreenLink" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




Freeze




don't move or i shoot



-holds banana to your face-

Ohohoho, *Smirks and grabs out a sword and points it to your neck* Challenge Accepted. I have no choice but to challenge you cause you challenged me with that-...Wait...Banana? o.o;


DON'T GET IN THIS LINK
GO BE WITH ZELDA OR SOMETHING 

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Freeze!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13024

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:










YOU DON'T WANT THIS BANANA






OK

I WANT THE BANANA ((((((:
 


dat be good
but stay frozen or you will get the banana 


but i want it
so i have to keep moving?
omg
 

don't mindfrak everyone
just stay like an icicle


what if i melt Frustrated
 

you won't because i have a ultra powerful fan 

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Freeze!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13024

"brunostar" wrote:

* runs around room screaming*

I SAID FREEZE CONVICT
-shubs banana down your throat-

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Freeze!

Posted By:
GreenLink
GreenLink
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"iamalive" wrote:





"GreenLink" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






Freeze





don't move or i shoot




-holds banana to your face-

Ohohoho, *Smirks and grabs out a sword and points it to your neck* Challenge Accepted. I have no choice but to challenge you cause you challenged me with that-...Wait...Banana? o.o;


DON'T GET IN THIS LINK
GO BE WITH ZELDA OR SOMETHING 

ZELDA IS IN THE CASTLE ._.  UGH! ###### sword and raises arms in the air* THERE, SIRRR, I FROZE FOR YOU


C'mon, c'mon! Get to workkkk guys!


Freeze!

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 289

"iamalive" wrote:



"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:












YOU DON'T WANT THIS BANANA







OK

I WANT THE BANANA ((((((:
 


dat be good
but stay frozen or you will get the banana 


but i want it
so i have to keep moving?
omg
 

don't mindfrak everyone
just stay like an icicle


what if i melt Frustrated
 

you won't because i have a ultra powerful fan 


*breaks it*
what are we gonna do now


the name's rishima ✌


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos