x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


Seiko, saying:



"why did I die I was the best character."



Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

Here you go! Sorry for being a bit late.


I wanted it to look more like
yay
The second girl on the left on the bottom row.

But oh well, it doesn't matter. lol.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




Seiko, saying:




"why did I die I was the best character."




Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

Here you go! Sorry for being a bit late.


I wanted it to look more like

The second girl on the left on the bottom row.

But oh well, it doesn't matter. lol.

Well, you asked for one character. But it's fine if it isn't what you expected Wink

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Bump.

ur mem


Posted By:
RawrSkittlez Lock
RawrSkittlez
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 80
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hey, Daniel.
Remember me? Cupcake Tacos?
Character:  Ash from Pokemon.
Quote: I will catch them all.


Wanna do an Internet?
My name :D
The name's Olivia.
PACO GONZALEZ IS MY SECRET IDENTITY!
I'M A SKITTLE KITTY!!

This is Aaron Bruno! He is the singer of AWOLNATION!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittlez" wrote:

Hey, Daniel.

Remember me? Cupcake Tacos?

Character:  Ash from Pokemon.

Quote: I will catch them all.

LOL 
THAT'S ONE OF THE EXAMPLES ON THE FIRST POST XD

ur mem


Posted By:
RawrSkittlez Lock
RawrSkittlez
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 80
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"RawrSkittlez" wrote:


Hey, Daniel.


Remember me? Cupcake Tacos?


Character:  Ash from Pokemon.


Quote: I will catch them all.

LOL 
THAT'S ONE OF THE EXAMPLES ON THE FIRST POST XD



Great minds think alike, I suppose.


Wanna do an Internet?
My name :D
The name's Olivia.
PACO GONZALEZ IS MY SECRET IDENTITY!
I'M A SKITTLE KITTY!!

This is Aaron Bruno! He is the singer of AWOLNATION!


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3436
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

Um, I guess as many as they'd like, as long as they aren't asking so much that I don't have any time for other people :P

ur mem


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3436
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

Um, I guess as many as they'd like, as long as they aren't asking so much that I don't have any time for other people :P
Okay,it seems like nobody is posting so..
Charater: Alois Trancy
Quote:" I was a butterfly caught in your deceptive web of lies."

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:




(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

Um, I guess as many as they'd like, as long as they aren't asking so much that I don't have any time for other people :P
Okay,it seems like nobody is posting so..
Charater: Alois Trancy
Quote:" I was a butterfly caught in your deceptive web of lies."

Approving!

ur mem


Latest Forum Posts

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

I really need help with my first period!!

Which one is Right?

Star Swirl and Polaris (Unfinished)

I really need help with my first period!!

What Kind Of Friend Are you? QuizOP

whats your fav video game

Should schools change the way they teach?

Should schools change the way they teach?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games