Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4818

"iamalive" wrote:



"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:


Character: Professor Oak from Pokemon :3


Quote: The Early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the pokemon!

Approving.

:3 Thank you!


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061
Character: Rapunzel
Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13196

"alvy123" wrote:

Character: Rapunzel

Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"iamalive" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:


Character: Rapunzel


Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13196

"alvy123" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:




Character: Rapunzel



Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"iamalive" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:






Character: Rapunzel




Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

Thanks a lot ! *hugz*

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13196

"alvy123" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"alvy123" wrote:








Character: Rapunzel





Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

Thanks a lot ! *hugz*

It's approving!

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"iamalive" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"alvy123" wrote:










Character: Rapunzel






Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

Thanks a lot ! *hugz*

It's approving!

Thanks a lot !

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13196

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



Character: Professor Oak from Pokemon :3



Quote: The Early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the pokemon!

Approving.

:3 Thank you!

Here ya go! I thought showing both eyes would be better on this one.
Oak (Cathy)

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13196
Alvy
here you go
Rapunzel (Alvy)

.


play online games

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What color?

What color?

What color?

What color?

latest videos