Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 437

"iamalive" wrote:



 


 







Thanks, Daniel! I really appreciate it. -Smiles-




-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Quote: "I am small, I am weak, I am easy to miss. But I possess a great ability that nobody else could not have it..."



Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13058

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Quote: "I am small, I am weak, I am easy to miss. But I possess a great ability that nobody else could not have it..."



I'll just do the last sentence, since It won't be as good with a longer quote.
and tetsuya is a basketball player with blue hair right? 

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
Seiko, saying:

"why did I die I was the best character."

Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"iamalive" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Quote: "I am small, I am weak, I am easy to miss. But I possess a great ability that nobody else could not have it..."




I'll just do the last sentence, since It won't be as good with a longer quote.
and tetsuya is a basketball player with blue hair right? 


Yeah, and also cute. c:
UGH WHY HE IS NOT REAL?!


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13058

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Quote: "I am small, I am weak, I am easy to miss. But I possess a great ability that nobody else could not have it..."




I'll just do the last sentence, since It won't be as good with a longer quote.
and tetsuya is a basketball player with blue hair right? 


Yeah, and also cute. c:
UGH WHY HE IS NOT REAL?!

Approving!

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13058

"iamalive" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Quote: "I am small, I am weak, I am easy to miss. But I possess a great ability that nobody else could not have it..."




I'll just do the last sentence, since It won't be as good with a longer quote.
and tetsuya is a basketball player with blue hair right? 


Yeah, and also cute. c:
UGH WHY HE IS NOT REAL?!

Approving!

You like?
Tetsuya (Skittles)

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13058

"NachozRule" wrote:

Seiko, saying:


"why did I die I was the best character."


Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

Approving.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"iamalive" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:










Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Quote: "I am small, I am weak, I am easy to miss. But I possess a great ability that nobody else could not have it..."




I'll just do the last sentence, since It won't be as good with a longer quote.
and tetsuya is a basketball player with blue hair right? 


Yeah, and also cute. c:
UGH WHY HE IS NOT REAL?!

Approving!

You like?



THANKS. ♥♥♥♥


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13058

"NachozRule" wrote:

Seiko, saying:


"why did I die I was the best character."


Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

Here you go! Sorry for being a bit late.
Seiko (Nachoz)

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos