Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5239

"brunostar" wrote:

Username: brunostar

Text (nothing inappropriate): Alicia

Pic (tell me what it is, or give it to me, yet again, nothing inappropriate): galaxy

Colors (up to three): white,blue and purple

Other:


I'm gonna be working on yours next! Big Grin 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


Username: brunostar


Text (nothing inappropriate): Alicia


Pic (tell me what it is, or give it to me, yet again, nothing inappropriate): galaxy


Colors (up to three): white,blue and purple


Other:


I'm gonna be working on yours next! Big Grin 
yaaaaaaaaaaaay Big Grin

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5239
For Alicia! :D

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Username: angelkittykat11

Text (nothing inappropriate): Angiee;♥

Pic: Miku Hatsune ( I guess x3 )

Colors (up to three): Baby blue, light purple, and blueish green. c:

Other: Can there be a  teddy bear in the background of my name?


~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1280
Username: Saveyou

Text (nothing inappropriate): Saveyou: Kidzworld's finest

Pic (tell me what it is, or give it to me, yet again, nothing inappropriate): Goat(s)

Colors (up to three): Blue, Green, White

Other: ###

(I wanna update the old pic you gave me... still in my bio Big Grin)



Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5239

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"angelkittykat11" wrote:


Username: angelkittykat11


Text (nothing inappropriate): Angiee;♥


Pic: Miku Hatsune ( I guess x3 )


Colors (up to three): Baby blue, light purple, and blueish green. c:


Other: Can there be a  teddy bear in the background of my name?



I know, I saw it.  I'm sorry that I've been taking awhile.  I've been getting a lot of orders and it's first come first serve except if I'm asking a question, and you've never gotten back to me. 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"angelkittykat11" wrote:






"angelkittykat11" wrote:




Username: angelkittykat11



Text (nothing inappropriate): Angiee;♥



Pic: Miku Hatsune ( I guess x3 )



Colors (up to three): Baby blue, light purple, and blueish green. c:



Other: Can there be a  teddy bear in the background of my name?



I know, I saw it.  I'm sorry that I've been taking awhile.  I've been getting a lot of orders and it's first come first serve except if I'm asking a question, and you've never gotten back to me. 
Okay. Just making sure you saw. Thats all. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5239
For Huge! :D

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"brunostar" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Username: RawrSkittles=)


Text: Maria Bea Joelline;


Pic: Anime girl(please don't pick the cliche anime girls in the search engines hehe)


Colors: Light Goldenrod 3(#C8B560), Light Goldenrod 2(#ECD672), Light Goldenrod (#ECD872)


Other: The text must be cursive, and at the bottom of my name(Maria Bea Joelline), there must be small letters(size 11 or 12) saying "Pianist at Heart. Obsessed Writer. Sentimental Dreamer."
did you say your full name e.o


It is my first name. Tongue Out
I have a long name, you know. xD 


Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 437

"Nimsajeay" wrote:






Thank you so much! -Hugs- :3

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


play online games

latest forum posts

Funny ABC video, you will be amazed ha ha ha

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

Why are people so mean to me?

A Nigeria actress said that she can act ud...

Funny cartoon Larva full movie 2015

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Why are people so mean to me?

What/How are you feeling right now?

❀ What Was The Last Show or Movie You Saw...

latest videos